2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Avatar Upload Feature is finally here !!

Now you can upload a photo from ‘My Account’ page , it’s located just below the reward points.

For some reason it doesn’t allow you to upload photo when you click the icon itself , you need to click text below the icon ‘Upload a Photo’ or ‘Change’ (if it already exists ) to upload new avatar.

Hope it’s helpful for all of you who is wondering about their profile avatar.

49 comments 22 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

Yes finally this site needed this feature so muchKodi nox

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Thank you….I’ve been tearing my hair out trying to add a pic…..

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Hey, Iluvfacialz – we don’t see you on the forum often! No more purple-faced avatar, I see?

I’m a bit OCD about counting. I’ve been watching your reviews – not far off 1000!

It’s a pity we can’t see our review counts at the moment. I can’t wait until that feature gets restored.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

yayayayayay!!!! FINALLY I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO UPLOAD A PHOTO!!!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Exciting – I’ll attempt it now!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I’m loving seeing everyone’s avatars!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I notice you’ve just changed your avatar to Mr Squiggle, Lucy! Gee, that brings back some memories!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

If anyone can’t find their old avatar, I might be able to dig it up online, using Google or Bing. If it used to show on this site in the past, it might be retrievable!

Let me know!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Couldn’t find my old one, therefore decided to upload a new one. I too, enjoy seeing the avatars people choose to upload.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I have used a picture of myself and my daughter at the Bendigo Art Gallery where there was a display of Mary Quant’s designs. It was so good as is the Bendigo Art Gallery. always visit when in Bendigo.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I looooove Mary Quant and Biba!

I saw the Dior exhibition at Bendigo years ago- so memorable!

On a side note, Twiggy looks amazing at 72!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Lookin’ good there, Normap!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Yah, done it. thanks.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Woo finally the avatars work!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

At last have got an avata. So pleased and thanks for the info on how to do it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.