8 yrs, 11 mths ago

Avatar (Or Username) Change! You used to know me as …

I usually spot a new avatar straight away, but I know there are others on the forum (Trish_D) who get ruffled by the change. If you’ve recently changed your avatar, please post a pic of your old avatar here, just so we’re not frustrated trying to remember what you used to look like. We can’t look up your old posts because they will have the updated avatar. You don’t want us to welcome you as a newbie if you’re a regular.

My avatar below hasn’t changed at the time of posting this thread, I’m just providing an example. You’ll see a different avatar on the left if I do ever decide to change (not likely Trish).

[EDIT: thread title changed to include Username changes, because they can be even more confusing!]

225 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

just testing something out but it didn’t work

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Have changed my avatar again. Used to have a shot of Audrey Hepburn ala Breakfast at Tiffany’s before the site change, now I have a different one since I can’t find my original avatar. Her pouting face in the shot amuses me somehow (I would upload the image, but having trouble doing it…gah this new site is buggy!)

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Thanks Seashells. I’ll stick with my current username (just my initials) for now but may change it in future.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Not again! This was supposed to be a ‘reply’ not a new comment. 🤯

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Misfortune8 I haven’t got the same photo as I haven’t got access now, I put on a red rose and now I’ve put on some pink gerberas which are in the garden. I’ll probably change it again🤔

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

How do we change our username?

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Thank you for the comments about my new avatar. Seeing the beautiful camellia always makes me smile.

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

I have changed my forum avatar image:

• 3 yrs, 3 mths ago

I notice that Rose_P has a new avatar – beautiful, Rose!

• 3 yrs, 4 mths ago

I notice TinDrum has a new avatar! Your eye? It’s a good avatar image!

• 3 yrs, 6 mths ago

Well- a change is as good as a holiday. And whoever came up with that had obviously never been on holiday. But it looks great!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.