1 yr, 10 mths ago

Are you a Gold member with 1,500+ points?

Hello beauties!

Are you a Gold member? Have you been with us for 5 years or more? Do you currently have 1,500+ points?

If you have answered ‘yes’ to all three questions… we have some exciting news.

We’re stoked to let you know that you fit the new criteria for Platinum membership.

Today (May 16th) your membership will automatically upgrade to Platinum.

There’s absolutely nothing you need to do… except wait patiently… or you could earn some extra points with a few last-minute reviews (more points to shop with on Wednesday!)

Thanks,
Team bh

79 comments 45 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Still a newbie with only 3 years membership lol

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

So that’s why I’m platinum!

(Sorry I have been absent, I cannot use this format to save my life haha!)

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

It’s great to hear some good news for fellow members – congratulations on your platinum status!

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Congratulations to all the new Platinum members that I am only seeing now. 🙂

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

omg yay! I’ve been waiting to get in

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Woohoo….. I’ve been a member since 2008 & have been sitting on gold for what seemed like ages. Just noticed this forum post & only just realized I’ve been upgraded to platinum yay. But I only had just over 1100 points I’ve just spent in the rewards room. (But I have earned & used more than 1500 points in previous rewards rooms)

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

holy moly, i just logged in after some time away and noticed that i have been upgraded to platinum…yay!

goal met 😛

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Life goal: platinum membership 🙂

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

Thank you BH. I am grateful to now become/have just become a platinum member x

• 1 yr, 10 mths ago

I am soooo excited, logged in today to see I am a Platinum member. Woohoo! <3 Thank you BH!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.