14 yrs, 8 mths ago

Anyone Watch Farmer Wants A Wife Last Night ?

I’m a massive fan of this show.
It’s so funny and I don’t want to miss an episode.
I almost wish i didn’t have a boyfriend so i could apply for the show, lol.
Have a feeling there’s going to be a few broken hearts this season.

846 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 12 yrs, 7 mths ago

Cant believe this series is nearly over already. Seems to go faster each time. Looking forward to seeing who the farmers choose.

• 12 yrs, 7 mths ago

Cant believe this series is nearly over already. Seems to go faster each time. Looking forward to seeing who the farmers choose.

• 12 yrs, 7 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 7 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 7 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 7 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

also! how bad that the personal trainer chic left the show!! grr the poor guy! that seems to happen each season….:):)

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

also! how bad that the personal trainer chic left the show!! grr the poor guy! that seems to happen each season….:):)

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

• 12 yrs, 8 mths ago

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.