5 yrs, 8 mths ago

All things Bachelor & Australian Survivor

Editing me again…

Let’s chat all things Bachelor AU & Australian Survivor!

789 comments 45 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs ago

Thanks for the information. I am no longer a bachelor’s student, but I plan to get a scholarship and enter a doctoral program. For this I need to write a good personal statement for medical fellowship https://www.fellowshippersonalstatement.com/ I have contacted professional writers who can help me with this.

• 2 yrs ago

Now that we’re pretty much at the pointy end of this season, my thoughts have evolved into “this season is one of my least favourite seasons, for numerous reasons”.

(And no, none of those have to do with Sam & the idol sitch because she’s a bad*** & I refuse to hear disapproving takes on her actions.)

(Also, there’s no-one left I’m really cheering for, except Mark tbh. And maybe Chrissy, but only because she’s funny. Everyone else 😒)

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

I’m still watching this season of Australian Survivor, but I haven’t got a real sense of how I feel about it thus far. I don’t think it’s quite as good as last season thus far (I think Brains v Brawn might be my fave season of Survivor AU right now), but I’ll have to watch & see if my feelings change along the way.

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Have also realised this week whilst watching that Sophie looks a heck of a lot like a girl I briefly knew about a decade ago. She was the most toxic, negative person I’ve ever met & I’m sure as heck glad I realised that pretty quickly & ditched any ideas of trying to build a friendship with her. Watching Sophie on screen has been kind of triggering in a way 😬

• 2 yrs, 2 mths ago

Won’t be watching Survivor this year. Lost interest.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I saw a couple of minutes of it then lost interest – I’m not into Love Island either as it’s not my thang. I remember I loved the first Australian one though with Anna.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I use to really enjoy watching The Bachelor and Bachelorette but when they started putting people on from past seasons like Brooke and Elly I quickly lost interest.

My favourite season was Sam Wood and Snezana.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I’m quite liking Love Island. I find it to be a adult/raunchy version of Big Brother.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I am watching Love Island as I find just seeing Sophie come on and her quirky reponses is funny. I don’t sit there totally glued to the tv though….I have the tv on and do things on the computer as well. Multi task 😛

As to the Bachelorette, I am not tuning in to Brooke. She might be nice but I just don’t gel with having both sexes on.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Anyone watching Brooke’s season of Bachelorette, or is it just me? So far it seems pretty damn good.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I don’t have commercial TV or streaming as I hate ads but I’m curious, how is it?

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Netflix and Stan don’t have ads.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

I’ve had Stan in the past and I have Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+. I have SBS on Demand but have been favouring Beamafilm for my World movies (no ads).

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

well that’s done and dusted till February 2022 now. Before you know it though, it will be here again.

Well when Hayley won the challenge I knew straight away she would get rid of Flick because I do think she would have won with the jury by compassionate grounds. So when she chose George, he was her safe bet to win although George thought he really had it in the bag at well he played but your are right Anne he stuffed up by being cocky and that’s what the other survivors hated of him. Even if they didn’t like Hayley, you knew that they wouldn’t vote for George.

Hayley played the game well and deserved to win.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Of course, I’m stoked that Hayley won, she deserved it & owned both the final immunity & the final tribal council. I think she left George quivering in her wake – he looked kinda shaky with the questioning towards the end.

There weren’t any massive surprises with the voting (knew the ex-Brawns were going to vote for Hayley; Emmett said as much in his Jury Villa piece), although I was surprised with who Laura & Andrew voted for. Never in a million years did I think Laura would vote for George to win, given their relationship in the game & tbh I didn’t think Andrew would grant Hayley his vote after how salty he was with her after she came back into the game.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Well I was surprised at George’s speech and answers to questions last night, I really thought that would be when he shone but instead he came off as cocky, arrogant and basically handed the ‘unmarked’ votes to Hayley.

She however, spoke well, answered well and deserved the win.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

He completely blew it! Emette even gave him so many clues as to what he wanted to hear and he still didn`t get it. Shows how little EQ he has sometimes because even if he didn`t believe it the time to kiss some of their butts was then.

Hayley deserved it, so not sad about the decision. I actually thought it would be 8-1 after his answers. Though, I do wonder if it was supremely edited and he had some `better` phrasing else wise because it seemed certain comments were cut off before they were finished.

I`m sure George will be on another season though, he`s a great person to love/hate and all the in between. Hayley was sneaky, but she was definitely more on the down lo. He would`ve never won with someone athletic against him, perhaps he should`ve kept Wai after all. He needed a less athletic / comp beast with him in the final two.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I think Emmett put George under the pump tbh & George faltered, whereas my Queen Hayley owned her game, spoke/answered well & came away with the deserved win.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I’ve only watched the odd episode this year of Survivor and none of Bachie. I really liked Celebrity Survivor that Dayid won (anything that Dave was in even Celebrity Apprentice). I truly don’t think this year has come close to the David and his sidekick the creepin’ spy shack dude. My life this year has been too ‘real’ to be able to switch off.and enjoy television. Maybe I’ll get my mojo back next year.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.