2 yrs ago

Age spots on face

Have a couple of age spots on my face which have appeared over the last few months are starting to bother me.
Can anyone recommend something to help fade them?

28 comments 17 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs ago

Hayley644 I have been using Essano Vitamin C serum and that seems to work for me.

• 2 yrs ago

With so many choices on the market I guess you need to what works for you the best without irritating irritating your skin. I would also recommend spot treating the bad areas.

• 2 yrs ago

@Hayley644 I used John Plunkett’s Superfade Cream when nothing else worked.

• 2 yrs ago

We all know that age spot is annoying and irritating. Those tiny brown dark spots are a sign of sun damage or fluctuations in hormones. And it can be cured with natural ingredients which are given below:
    1. Lemon Juice
    2. Potato
    3. Aloe vera gel
    4. Cucumber
    5. Honey
    6. Orange Peel

• 2 yrs ago

Lemon juice is highly acidic. I would never put it raw on my face. I have also seen this list replicated from a Google search. Have you tried all these ingredients individually on yourself?

• 2 yrs ago

Hello use this one its amazing CoNatural
    natural – Age-Defying Serum

• 2 yrs ago

What’s good about it? Anything that needs the hyperbole “amazing” doesn’t usually pass the good ol’ sniff test.

• 2 yrs ago

I have been using Vitamin C by Essano and have noticed a few of my aged spots and sun spots starting to fade after using this product for a couple of weeks.
    (I am 55 and spend a fair bit of time in the sun).

• 2 yrs ago

Quite some time ago I received the John Plunket Dark Spot Eraser but at the time I did not need to use it on my face but did use it on the back of my hands. Now I have noticed a few darker brown spots on my face due aging but having a skin check has not resulted in any concerns re cancer at this stage. I have had several skin cancers removed over the years which luckily were benign. Good luck with whatever you try.

• 2 yrs ago

Both my replies are buried. Darn.

• 2 yrs ago

@Normap my dermatologist hasn’t touch a small age spot I have. I’ve had a Basal Cell Carcinoma cut out. I am the most dedicated sunscreen user I’ve ever encountered and still managed to get a tiny BCC. If it was a bad sunspot like Pre cancer they would burn it off. A friend had one burnt off on her hand. If it’s just a vanity thing I don’t think they would touch it. I got a mole cut out on my back as it was near my bra strap. I hope that makes sense.

• 2 yrs ago

Thanks for the reply and advise.

• 2 yrs ago

I had a BCC cut out from the side of my nose in my 30’s. The plastic surgeon said I was quite young to have one.

• 2 yrs ago

Hayley I was late 30’s. Mine was right up near the corner of my eye and nose.

• 2 yrs ago

That would be scary so close to your eye. Mine was halfway down the side of my nose.

• 2 yrs ago

can relate with @JuJu used the product when it came on the market yonks ago now and I had this brown pigment just on my cheekbone and hated it. Bought the Super Fade and did it every day and wow, it’s now been about um over 20 years and still not showing. Just had to be careful when out in the sun when you apply it though. Best product and highly recommend John Plunkett brand. Have used it since on other areas and just so good. 🙂

• 2 yrs ago

Prices are realistic too -I was very happy with this product and have done a review on too.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.