16 yrs, 3 mths ago

Aesop…

has any one used or tried it and what did you think?

16 comments 32 voices

Replies

• I started using Aesop recently and absolutely love it! I had an allergic reaction so needed some products that were gentle on the skin but also hydrating and they have helped so much. They are a little pricey and I`m unsure if I`ll repurchase all the products, but I`m currently in love with them, especially my moisturiser (Camellia Nut Hydrating Lotion). They are super helpful in their stores too and have heaps of samples for you to try if you`re unsure.

• 8 yrs, 6 mths ago

Cool. I`m put off by the high amount of lavender oil on the products. Sigh.

• 8 yrs, 8 mths ago

I`ve used their chamomile mask and it`s great! Really helps when I`ve got a few breakouts and doesn`t leave my face dry! I also follow with their mandarin facial cream. It`s super lightweight and hydrates skin without making me oily! Loving this brand

• Bronze
    14 yrs, 3 mths ago

no I haven`t but I use Nutrimetics Active Hand Creme which about $20. Around $12 on sale and highly recommend it.

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

the hand cream is the best and only $24.95

• 14 yrs, 3 mths ago

I love the hand cream – nice citrusy fragrance and the tube lasted ages as I didn`t have to use very much.

• 14 yrs, 4 mths ago

Just received the pack in the mail. It arrived really quick. can`t wait to use it tonight!!

• 14 yrs, 5 mths ago

I am going to purchase the starter set for dry skin from Aesop. I have heard some great things about the brand and some great reveiws of their products. Will keep you posted on the results 🙂

• 14 yrs, 7 mths ago

I have a few of their products..the primrose purifying mask..which is very good..the lavender scrub..that leave my skin really smooth after i use it everytime..and its not drying too….I also have another mask…for pimples..cant really recall the name..will check them out tonight when i got home..its not that amazing that one..hmmm…I don`t like their shampoo..which strips out my hair natural oil too much!!! ^^ they are pretty generous with samples …so do try to get them ~~and try out urself~

• 14 yrs, 8 mths ago

I see their hand washes in restaurant bathrooms all the time.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.