1 month, 3 wks ago

Adore Beauty Reviews

Hi All,

This is just a public service annoucement for those who love to review, that Adore Beauty give $1 per review to use on purchasing on products. Just thought I would let the beauties here who love reviewing products and getting some benefits back know. I am going to spend some time reviewing today. I love adore beauty and find it a great company with lots of good deals, free samples and free gifts with purchase.

7 comments 6 voices

Replies

• 1 month ago

I have put low reviews on adore and found that they worked. I have also read low reviews on products as well.

• 1 month, 1 w ago

So if they don’t accept it you don’t get your $1 credit for the review. That’s a bit off.

• 1 month, 1 w ago

I’m a bit annoyed with them. I’ve been trying to upload a review for a MAC mascara. Its a low scoring review and I kept getting an error message. So I gave them the benefit of the doubt. A few weeks later I was ready to post another review. This time it was a positive review. No problems posting it. Immediately after I tried reposting my MAC mascara review and the error message came back. It sounds like its automatically set to reject any low scoring, negative reviews with a false error message.

• 1 month, 1 w ago

I didn’t know this! Thanks for that. I’m going to earn at least $20 bucks!!!

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

Good to know. Thanks for sharing 🙂

• 1 month, 2 wks ago

Love their website, have used store credits from writing reviews in the past. They also have promo codes as well for extra discounts, and their shipping is fast. They have a loyalty club now as well.

• 1 month, 3 wks ago

Thanks Nicoler112 , they have made quite a few changes to their site lately, sounds like you will have a bit of writing to keep you busy today.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.