1 w, 4 days ago

A cool dating site?

Do you have something really cool in mind?

12 comments 9 voices

Replies

• 1 w, 4 days ago

@Lucy I don’t think its a good idea to encourage other members to post more useless topics. She may end up getting slammed for “point racking”

• 1 w, 4 days ago

@Okatko, fair point! I didn’t think of that. I wish we could have pinned hot topics reimplemented.

• 1 w, 4 days ago

Do you have too spam @adddsdw. So sick of spam. How are these topics getting in the forum, like the topic which online betting site do I use.

• 1 w, 4 days ago

@HDEE, create some new forum topics to bump the spammers off the latest topics list.

• 1 w, 3 days ago

No, don’t create more forum topics @Lucy. Then we have doubles and doubles of the same topic.

• 1 w, 3 days ago

@Jatz, agree. Already forums are a mess. Now just having several new topics daily, that could be allocated as comments in already existing threads…just gets me off coming to forums. It is a mess.

• 1 w, 3 days ago

@Yohanna, this is why we need pinned topics! I’ve refrained from posting in the last few weeks but seeing spam topics really annoyed me. Save for the RR haul topic, I’ve posted three genuine topics that haven’t been answered in other threads.

• 1 w, 3 days ago

I wasn’t proposing duplicates of topics but rather a method of getting the spammers bumped off the latest topics list.

I do see Okatko’s point though.

I created a few topics as I’m genuinely seeking opinions on the subjects.

• 1 w, 4 days ago

How cute, the spammers are making friends with each other lmfao.

• 1 w, 4 days ago

Hello, of course there is and I can advise you https://www.sofiadate.com/senior-dating/ I have been using it for a long time. And this is exactly the advice that I give to absolutely all my wild friends, since this is a proven platform where everyone can meet a girl that they like. There are no bots or scammers so I can be calm for those to whom I give this advice.

• 1 w, 4 days ago

dating sites? I want something new

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.