1 yr, 10 mths ago

2022 Biggest Beauty Giveaway Trial Team

Original forum thread gone. After updating info.

“For this beautyheaven Biggest Beauty Giveaway 2022 Trial, you’ve been selected to try out and share your thoughts on some exciting products!

Du’it Tough Shield Sanitising Hand Cream
Kiehl’s Retinol Skin-Renewing Daily Micro-Dose Serum
John Plunketts SuperLift Face Lift Serum
Toni & Guy Leave-In Conditioner
Bio Oil Skincare Oil Natural
Ardell Light As Air
Manicare Exfoliating Back Scrubber
Manicare Contour Roller Set

There are now only 8 products included in this trial to review; you will be expected to trial these for approximately 5 weeks and then submit reviews for 8 of the products. The reviews are due for all products on the 15th of July.

Due to the retinol content of the John Plunketts and the Kiehl’s products we ask that you trial the Kiehl’s Retinol Skin-Renewing Micro-Dose Serum product first for 2 weeks (10th June – 24th June), then have a weeks break and trial the John Plunketts SuperLift Face Lift Serum for 2 weeks (1st July – 15th July).” ~BH Team

image host

355 comments 44 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 7 mths ago

I am confused. I don’t know who got to be on this and the post to enter is still showing up. I see some familiar members who apparently got lucky to trial products. This new site is so confusing now, can’t see if anyone replies, don’t know who won prizes, don’t know when comp closes. It is basically run in secrecy unless you prowl all the site locations and forums. Very disappointing from my point of view. Once upon a time I was lucky enough to be selected on a few relevant trials but now, basically nothing. Let’s see if the latest email offer gets me in.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I sent a second email about my Insta points on Thursday and I received an email and my points today. Keep emailing beauties, it worked for me eventually.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

That’s good to know Calla. I sent an email just over a week ago and no points yet. Not sure if I should send another email or just wait?

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

@S-P did you contact by going to the bottom of this page where it says Contact Us?…seems to work better. They gave me my 50 points and then another 50 so I had to email again to say, you gave me too many and to deduct 50 which they did.

I think they are just run off their feet in there with everything that they do. I see they have a bodfest and some other things going on and then sister site of BC. They sure are busy in there these days.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Thanks for the tip @Jatz. I’ll send an email again via the ‘Conact Us’ link on this page.

I hope more staff are hired to help the current staff. They do seem to have a lot going on.

UPDATE: Sent an email this afternoon and received the points almost immediately. Thank you BH. 💗

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

@Calla that is good to hear…..maybe they are waffling through all the zillions of emails we all sent now 🙂

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I’ve got 50 for kihels review. Did not get any pts for review that was 1 star and published at a later date.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

@Yohanna that is really weird not getting the points though. I remember years ago some product didn’t suit me either and only gave it 2 stars but I still remember getting 5 points. That’s the whole idea of giving stars…..they can’t all be 4 or 5 stars for all of them. One product may work for one and not the other. You did your review and it was honest so you should still get your 5 points as you have put your time and effort into doing a review.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

@Yohanna, you should still get your points – you submitted your review and it’s been published – not your fault it didn’t agree with you and you could only give it 1 star. Maybe that’s why I didn’t receive points for a recent review that I only gave 2 stars to – but I have no way of knowing which review I didn’t get points for as it doesn’t say. Miss not being able to sort reviews for a product by star rating 🙂

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

@Yohanna I thought you gave the Kiehl’s product a 1-star review and was curious to know why but realise now you meant your review for the Manicare scrubber.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Yeah, the scrubber. Total fail it was. Review was published more than a week later then the other reviews. Zero points for it.

Oh yeah. Also gave 2 stars for nivea day cream (night cream, great, day with spf15 just no, have issues with those specific chemical spf15s). Not published for weeks, meanwhile night cream with good rating , 5 pts received as usual and published in time. Weird, we are supposed to give honest personal experience. Not rave just because it was “free” product.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

BH doesn’t seen to answer contact us as I have used that twice for two different reasons and only received a response to one query weeks after I sent -Not sure what the problem is but if they don’t clear this email box it is a waste of time

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Is anyone else waiting for the 50 bonus points?

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Sent an email to BH last night with a screenshot of my instagram post so hopefully the 50 points will be added.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Yep, still waiting……

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Yes I am S-P, I emailed bh last week and have heard back yet.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

@Saffy86 – I have emailed every week for the las 3 weeks and still haven’t heard back from them and still haven’t received the 50 points yet.

I just wish they would read emails. I wonder who took over from Eleni then?

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I’m still waiting on the 50 points for instagram post too @Jatz and have emailed bh twice (15 and 28 July) – will send email # 3. Both times including my user name and screenshots of my post but will also include the link to my post. Detest having to email for points when I’ve kept up my part of their conditions

“Please note: as part of this trial you will be required to do a public post to your Instagram grid for the Kiehl’s Retinol Skin-Renewing Daily Micro-Dose Serum. As a thank you for the additional time you will receive 50 bonus points onsite!”

No details were given on how to notify bh we had done our instagram post – I did mine on 24 June.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

@Kassalee and anyone else who hasn’t received their 50 points yet. So as you know I have sent 3 emails to info@beautyheaven and still nothing so tonight, I scrolled down to the bottom and hit the contact us and I decided to write in there this time. I explained that I had a different name in instagram blah blah and I can only hope they read that message. I did have to give them my mobile number which I did. It does say they will be in contact with me soon. Can only wait and see now then. 🙂

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Hi Jatz, I have done exactly that twice now and still no reply and no points, its somewhat disappointing

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

@ShopA and anyone else still waiting on the 50 points. I got an email this arvo and the 50 points are showing now. They apologised for the oversight so hopefully they have done it for you now also or will do when they get to your email. I kind of hope it was through the contact us that I used at the bottom of their site though. They seem to answer better there 🙂

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Great to hear @Jatz! No email and no 50 points for me.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Glad you got your points Jatz, still none here

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Thanks @Jatz, have also done this 🙂

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

@Kassalee – I just wish the 50 points would hurry up as I am seen as public instagram and prefer to be private. Getting too many followers of males at the moment, that I have to block numerous times :-P. I find facebook so much easier as I am private in there and they can’t add me there 🙂

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Thanks for your reply @Saffy86. I haven’t emailed yet but will do so next week.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Anytime S-P, sorry I meant that I haven’t heard back from them yet I just saw my typo.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Yes, still waiting for bonus points too.
      I know BH are busy so will wait a bit longer before emailing them.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

@S-P Presume you emailed them with a screenshot or link to your Insta post and your BH username.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I haven’t emailed BH @Ethelinde. On my instagram post (@sofiasudoku) I included my BH username. Are we supposed to take a screen shot and email BH or is that just for good measure?

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

@S-P Email them with screenshot of your post or link to the post itself and provide your BH username in the email. You should be able to get your points then.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Thank you, I’ll do that. 🙂

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

I didn’t come across this news in the latest topics section in the Forum but for those who are perhaps thinking about making a Rewards Room purchase, the Friday email mentioned “Rewards Room New Products Coming 1st August”

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Hello everyone, I received 50 points for my Insta post on Kiehl’s product. Might be trickling in now so check your points history.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

I’m trying to share an email that I received from bh today regarding one of my reviews but it won’t post because it’s too long. I’ll try uploading a screenshot.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Yikes! I hope they haven’t lost any of my reviews.
    Has anyone received their 50 points for the Instagram post yet?

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Nope…. but then I didnt get the points for the Loreal one either even though I emailed them with all the details. They have at least liked my Insta post for this one though

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

@Lawliet. No bonus points yet but I assume they wont start allocating those until after they have approved all reviews. I wouldn’t start worrying about those points until next week. All my reviews seem to be approved and I have received all those points but there might still be some reviews waiting.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

One of my reviews that I wrote more than 2 weeks ago has not been published, I have’nt had any reminders about it from BH so I’m not going to submit it again.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.