1 yr, 10 mths ago

2022 Beauty Rewards Room

Has anyone received their rewards room purchases yet? or even a tracking notification from Australia Post?

I purchased a high points item last time and heard nothing, then about two months later, after the room was closed i got an email telling me it was out of stock and had my points returned.
I ordered the same item when the room reopened and haven’t heard anything yet.

115 comments 37 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

I just purchased items from RR to use up my points as I haven’t visited for a couple of years. Lots of items ‘out of stock’ but I managed to use up most of the points. Hope I don’t have a problem getting my items. Email confirmed my order so fingers crossed. Most of my order was items I have used in the past as I didn’t want to order what I am not familiar with. Also checked out reviews for member opinions and thank you for those who gave honest reviews as it helped with my choices too.

• 1 yr, 8 mths ago

Yikes! This seems to be a reoccurring problem! I hope it gets fixed! X

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

It is usual not to get an email back?
    I have been waiting six weeks (i know it can be longer) for my order.
    is it now a 2-3 month wait for order from the reward room?
    Or assume it comes when it comes 🙂

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

@Sharnsb Where are you based?

No, it shouldn’t take this long for a reply from BH. I get replies from BH within a week or just a little over. Sometimes on the day if I am emailing during business hours AEST.

As for your order, honestly don’t know but standard postage is slow right now. The pandemic is still affecting delivery. I shop quite frequently so that is just based on my personal experience and I am based in Melb. BH HQ is Syd, presuming that is even where the orders are coming from.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Well I am trying again, this is the 3rd time I have tried to post this but I am stubborn and wont give up. I got a lovely surprise the other day, BH have given me points for the item that will not work.. so I will be able to get something again from the Rewards Room. They did say they would look into it and it seems they did, so THANK YOU BH

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Shaper, I’m so glad you got your points back, I hope you have more luck with your next RR product.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

@Shaper That’s great news! Time to go shopping again.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Thanks Miss 85 I will be doing that very soon, I just have find something I like.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

@Shaper The added bonus now is that you don’t have a cut off date to worry about.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

I spent points 12th June on John Plunkett range and I am waiting for my order to be packed and sent. I have seen that orders are packed at the end of the month so checked back today and it is still saying processing. I’ll check back next week.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

@Mozziegirl: the status on your “My Orders” tab won’t change from “Processing”, so don’t go by that. My 2021 RR order, which I received last year, still shows as “Processing”, haha!

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

@Claire88 I can access it. Try opening it in new tab.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Just wondering if anyone can access the RR, I can’t seem to access it. It redirects me to the home page.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

@Claire88 I can access the Rewards Room. If it doesn’t open in a new tab then try logging in and accessing it again using a different web browser.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

I can access it, frustrating with all these glitches though.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

I hope You don’t leave BH @Shaper! , just leave a negative review for the product, it’s obviously old stock or defective in some way and a low rating will often elicit a response from these companies.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Dear Lisa 359
      I actually got a reply from BH this afternoon and they are finely going to look into it? The Bh team member said they will let me know asap so things are looking up at long last. I think they must have been looking at all the forums and seen all the complaints. Fingers crossed it will eventually go back to normal. So thank you to all who did try to help me, I am very grateful. Cheers to us all.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Dear Lisa359 I have since my last post heard back from BH ?? so I will stay for now. And I think my review has also been seen and I have been given points too.Will miracles never cease !! So I am good for now. Have a good day. regards shaper

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

got my huge order today-thank you

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

So you will be leaving a negative review then @Shaper , maybe a 1 star slam you will get some response.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Is there any point in giving them any points at all if they don’t even see any of our forum ,do not answer our emails so really they are just not interested in us at all just how many people they have on the panels. I have tried so hard to get them to answer and after all these years I have been a member since 2010 they just do not care. So yes I think I will be leaving as there is no point in my staying. Its such a shame as I loved being a part of this group. Thank you Lisa 359 for asking.

• 1 yr, 9 mths ago

Well I finely got a reply from a question I asked BH on the 10th June ? But at least it was an answer and their email is info@beautyheaven.com.au ,so it was an old question which had been resolved so if I wait long enough I might get my other question answered as well. No reason was given,I presume they are short staffed as others have said and are trying to do what they can. I will now wait and see what happens.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.