4 yrs, 6 mths ago

Secret Santa 2019

Hello beauties! There are only 89 days until Christmas! Can you believe it??

I thought I would get our Secret Santa (Kris Kringle) going nice and early this year so we have lots of time to shop and post.

Some tidbits/advice to keep this running smoothly (stolen from the lovely TUD’s previous SS)

In order to keep this accessible and affordable, the suggested spend is between $20-$30 (not including postage)

Please use parcel post or express post bags, they have tracking numbers.

•To join in the festive fun-

Reply to this post indicating your interest!

Send me an email outlining your details and preferences to help your Santa

The email needs to include: BH username, real name, address, favourite colours, allergies, interests/hobbies. Any skincare, makeup or haircare preferences and any additional information to help your Santa would be greatly appreciated.

All information to me by the 31th October (spread the word). This will give me time to organise all information, pull names and circulate data to each Santa by Monday 4th November. That will give us plenty of time to shop and post. We should aim to purchase, wrap, pack and post by Friday 29th November. This will ensure each participant will receive their gift before Christmas.

My last suggestion is to please not offload your freebies or swapsies onto your giftee unless you genuinely think it is an appropriate gift (that’s just not classy, nor kind). Please keep to the spirit of this initiative. That said, little extras are always really lovely and gratefully received.

My email address is nyssasm@gmail.com.

Love Santa Nys xx

135 comments 15 voices

Replies

• 1 yr, 4 mths ago

Any secret santas this year?

• 3 yrs, 4 mths ago

Same!

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Bump!

It’s halfway through November, are we doing it this year beauties??

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

I`d like to join too!

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

I`d love to join 🙂

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Please please please.I know that I am new to the forums but I would love to participate. I would love to buy something but i also have a few extra goodies to gift. I know whoever receives them will not be disappointed ☺️

• 4 yrs, 4 mths ago

Thankyou so much for organising this Nys! <3
    …and thanks again darasparkle for my awesome secret santa gift!

• 4 yrs, 4 mths ago

Thanks for organising Nys!

You are most welcome Lawliet, glad you liked everything 🙂

Big thanks to my secret Santa too, total success.

• 4 yrs, 4 mths ago

And secret santa is done and dusted for another year! Thank you to everyone that participated, you made it so easy, there were no hiccups. Merry Christmas to you all xx

• 4 yrs, 4 mths ago

Last but not least
    Finishing the Beauty Heaven SS 2019 with a big bang
    Here is what my crazy, beautiful, kind, super generous Santa has sent me.
    I literally just screamed with joy opening this package ;D

1st images is the box – should have kept something for scale to show how huge it is 😛

• 4 yrs, 4 mths ago

…and the finishing act
    The Contents
    She’s the best Santa ever or what ! 🙂 🙂 🙂

• 4 yrs, 4 mths ago

Wow Peach your SS was super generous!!! What scent is the Glasshouse candle??

• 4 yrs, 4 mths ago

It`s Enchanted embers – was a limited edition one. Generous doesn`t even begin to describe it …she just painted the town candycane for me ;P

• 4 yrs, 4 mths ago

INCREDIBLE!!! I am in love with everything, SS did so so well <3

I cannot wait to hear how the glasshouse scent is.

• 4 yrs, 4 mths ago

Bubble wrapped Murkani pack is a beautiful delicate necklace that has to be my favorite item from the whole pack.
      Will be sharing detail of that and better styled images of all the stuff on my IG @picksbypurvi

• 4 yrs, 4 mths ago

Each item was wrapped with love in this beautiful colorful papers

• 4 yrs, 4 mths ago

Just one more giftee to post their haul!

• 4 yrs, 4 mths ago

My Secret Santa arrived today! Thank you 🙂 was a nice surprise!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.