5 yrs, 8 mths ago

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR BEAUTYHEAVEN’S BEST IN BEAUTY 2018 EVENT!

Hi beauties,

I have some exciting news:

beautyheaven will be hosting an event on the 15th of September 2018 to celebrate our annual Best in Beauty awards!

To register your expression of interest please fill out the form HERE:
https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/survey/register-your-interest-bib-2018

I will be in touch with more information soon.

Thanks, Jess x

P.S. For members that are unavailable on this day OR who aren’t located in Sydney, there are more Best in Beauty activities coming up online, PLUS live-action coverage from the event on our social media channels, and other ways for you to still get involved! There will be ample opportunity for you to join in the fun so stay tuned for more info!

425 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 5 yrs, 6 mths ago

I’ve been seeing a flurry of brands on Instagram promoting the bh Best in Beauty Awards recently.

Are they aware that many/most of us have already voted? Do they know they were nominated?

• 5 yrs, 6 mths ago

Hey beauties! Did anyone receive the bonus points for completing the survey?

• 5 yrs, 6 mths ago

No 5 points yet Tigerlily and survey with email link was sent on 18 Sept – maybe awarded after BIB voting closes?

• 5 yrs, 6 mths ago

Hey Kassalee, yes good point I didn’t consider that. I’ll hang tight until then. Thank you 🙂

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

jatz you gathered right. I’m in Adelaide. I normally love living here. We could hold our own get together here with Adelaide members but I’m thinking it just wouldn’t be the same without the regular gang.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Ahem I believe that was me woman!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hahahahahahaha lol anne if you had given it to me I would have been much more grateful 😉

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

I was very grateful at the time skincare junkie – suffering terrible memory at the moment – who else wonders why their opal card won’t let them into their secure building – until the 3rd attempt!

Booked myself into the wrong hospital for a day procedure (on line booking was so quick and easy!)

And buys a new bottle of eye drops (@$36) only to discover I hadn’t taken the cap off !

Oh the list is endless …..

My hubbys favourite saying is HOLD ME!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

I know who I’ll be giving to next time SJ!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Why thank you Anne!

Lynda must have given me the full size tube of Du’it Tough Scrub hand cleaner (hubby was ecstatic as he only had a sample size). And if not Lynda ….

Sorry Anne there are so many generous bh ladies sharing their products and my brains been somewhat fuzzy of late!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hahaha

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Thanks Kassalee. I will get one when I’m out. I didn’t even think to save the tube we received for my bag. I think I’ll do that now.

Being active on BH recently has caused me to buy a crapload of products, so I’m trying very hard to use out what’s already open and then use the others. We’ll see how that goes.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Sounds like heaps of fun.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

A Swap Meet without the bikie element Gilliey!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Ha ha Kassalee and I love swap meets!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

It was so funny. I wonder what the other guests must have thought of our gaggle sitting there with us all chattering, snacking, gasping over goodies and each other (for hours). So much fun!

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

The only product I’ve used so far is the Justice Smooth and Groom. It was a pleasant surprise for me. I have quite frizzy hair and this did a great job at taming my frizz. I’m going to buy a full-sized tube. This is something I would not have ordinarily bought. Thanks again BH.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

It comes in a larger pump bottle too GeeJ and far more economical. I loved getting the sample size for my handbag and Lynda handed hers over to me (thank you) as it didn’t suit her hair. I’ve been using the stuff for years now.

I’ve used a Minenssey mask (Saturday night) the elucent eye cream and one of the olay products then realised I’ve been on a trial for it. I’ll try the day cream when I’ve finished the Nivea one I’m trialling. I’ve used bio oil before. Not many new products to try – at least I have 4 diffferent masks to use!

The invaslign notebook will always come in handy.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

So I tried a couple of the Minenssey masks last night (the Deep Cleansing + Rejuvenating) on thy face & enjoyed both. I adore the scent of the Rejuvenating one – smells like a gorgeous rosewater – and the Deep Cleansing one has managed to reduce the impact of a blind pimple I’m currently fighting. That one has a strong herbal scent, but I didn’t find it all that unpleasant. It’s hard to tell whether the Rejuvenating one has made my skin any brighter, but regardless I enjoyed using it. Feels so creamy on the face.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

That is a shame. I am not in Sydney. I am sure it was a wonderful night.

• 5 yrs, 7 mths ago

Sounds like you all had a great day. Lovely reading your thoughts.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.