beautyheaven’s Natural Beauty Month Event 2019

by
beautyheaven’s Natural Beauty Month Event 2019

It’s Natural Beauty Month at beautyheaven, and we celebrated by hosting an incredible event with some of our favourite natural beauty-loving brands. SukinHANDSOME, Weleda, Andalou Naturals, Blessed by Nature, Billie Goat SoapPLUNKETT’S VITA E and Nutri-Synergy (NS) were all there, along with almost 150 of our members. Those who attended were able to visit stalls held by each brand, to learn all about their fabulous natural beauty products – and of course take some home to try for themselves!

RELATED: beautyheaven’s Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Event 2019

RELATED: beautyheaven’s Bioderma Member Event 2018

Missed out on the event? Or maybe you had so much fun that you want to do it all again? Watch the video above to see the event highlights. Also, click through the gallery below to see some of the photos from the day.

//www.youtube.com/embed/83EWjs3xjdA?wmode=opaque&rel=0&theme=light&color=white

Jessica

Thirteen

Fourteen

fifteen

Sixteen

Seventeen

Eighteen

Nineteen

Ten

Eleven

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Nine

Did you attend our Natural Beauty Month event? Which products were your favourites?

Keep reading

What Our Community Really Thinks Of The Biggest Cult Beauty Products

What Our Community Really Thinks Of The Biggest Cult Beauty Products

Makeup — October 5, 2021

Share your thoughts

Comments 9

1. The one good thing about this years challenges, is that us natural beauty obessives that haven't been able to get to this event (hello fellow WA based BH beauties) have the chance to participate this year. Thanks for the chance BH to maybe trial some amazing natural products. I hope I am one of the lucky ones chosen!

2. I had not used Sukin before when I saw some on special at the chemist and decided to try it. I found them to be rather good and have used quite a few of their products now.