6 yrs, 5 mths ago

Milestone forum posts (2,000 posts and more)

The lovely Roxymisha created a thread when she had achieved the milestone of reaching 1,000 forum posts. That thread became very popular as more and more members reached 1,000 posts. Eventually, members started celebrating people’s milestones of 2,000, 3,000, 4,000 posts etc. I am creating this thread so that we can celebrate members that reach milestones of 2,000 posts and beyond.

Thank you to all of the lovelies that contribute so much to this wonderful community. ♥

Here is a link to the thread where we celebrate the milestone of members reaching 1,000 forum posts:

https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/forums/talkback/1000-posts?page=119#comment-3874496

1,762 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Wow, 1000 forum posts. I guess they add up over time.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Guess we won’t be seeing this anymore.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I’m desperately hoping they bring back forum post counts. I remember you & a few others were getting close to milestones?

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Yeah, shame. I was getting close to review milestone, can’t remember what it was.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

You can’t remember what it was? OMG, @Yohanna! You were getting close to 1000 reviews!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Omg that is a LOT! Did submit 4 since this new site came about. Waah. Now we will never know.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

M8 I think I’m nearing my devil horns milestone of 666 posts! Not sure how close. Wish I knew for sure!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

I reckon you’d be close, @Frenchy1! Or perhaps have even surpassed it?

Here’s a scary pic of The Devil, just in case.

Tasmanian Devil

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Oh bless – thanks M8. I love the devil (but not in an evil way!)

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Belated Congratulations, Lisa359, on your 2000 posts. Keep “talking” and enjoying your participation.

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Congrats on 2000 posts, Lisa xx

• 2 yrs, 6 mths ago

Go Lisa on hitting 2000!

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Lisa, good one or should I say over two thousand ones!!!

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Lisa amazing effort. Keep blabbering on. It is very entertaining!

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Congratulations Lisa359 on hitting

2000 posts.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I’ve been offline for a few days, & the last time I looked, she was on 1998. Now she’s zoomed past the 2000 posts mark!

Yay, Lisa359!

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

Please tell me how I find out how many forum posts I have done. Thanks again M8.

• 2 yrs, 5 mths ago

@Normap: with the forum’s new format, it no longer displays our forum posts the way it used to. Above is a screenshot of how @Lisa359’s post appeared before the site revamp, with 2008 posts written below her avatar. There’s currently no way of knowing how many posts we’ve made. I really miss this.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Congratulations Lisa – sorry I didn`t even notice it but then I rarely notice these milestones. I have to have misf8 notice them 🙂

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Once again you have bought to my attention how much I blabber on, thanks for noticing misfortune8 . I never seem to shut up. Our internet connection is dodgy at the moment so maybe I will go quiet for a while.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Woohoo! Well done Lisa!!!

You’ll be at 5000 before you know it!

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Congrats on getting to 8000 CherryBlossom!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.