3 yrs, 2 mths ago

Glosscars 2021

Glosscars Shared Trial Team – Unofficial thread.

Edited 22/2/21 Glosscars Shared Trial Team packages have started going out. At this stage reviews are due on the 8th of March.

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE ACCEPTED.

If you missed out this time, there is still the Natural Beauty and Best in Beauty Events later on in the year. Hopefully this is something that will continue in future years for members that can’t get to events in Sydney.

These are the items to trial:

• Schwarzkopf Hair Mascara
• Glow Lab Rosehip Oil +Plus
• BOOST LAB 2-D Hyaluronic Acid Hydro BOOST
• Nature’s Way Rosehip Collagen Gummies
• Eimele Metabolism Plus Coffee
• OGX® Extra Strength Hydrate & Repair Argan Oil of Morocco Hydrate Mask

This is the official thread to follow:
https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/forums/talkback/glosscars-2021-box-trial-team

117 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 3 yrs ago

This is a good selection of trial products.

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Grateful for the opportunity to trial these products. Enjoyed using the BoostLab Serum and hair mask the most. The gummies and coffee were my least favourite. Did the last of my reviews today.

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Mine arrived too I think it is very similar brands but different products to 2019 LOL

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Mine arrived yesterday. Yeah!

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Got home to find the Glosscar Awards 2021 box waiting for me at my front door!!! Been home for a total of 15 mins and already tried 3 of the products!! Definitely made my day, hope everyone elses arrive soon!

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Also, there is an official thread, so members can move the discussion over there if they like. Although, by keeping this thread going, I can edit the topic…….so we could keep both going or change the title. I’m open to suggestions.

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Another spoiler alert! Emails have been sent out which list the products. I don’t think any of them were the ones on Instagram.

• 3 yrs, 2 mths ago

Congratulations beauties 🙂 I also saw the preview on BH Instagram stories last night and am excited to be following all of your trials with this.

• 3 yrs, 2 mths ago

Spoiler alert just saw a sneak peek on Beauty Heaven Instagram story today! Don’t look if you want it to be a surprise hehe!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.