2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Glosscars 2021 winners

Omg can’t believe it, I just received an email that I am one of the Glosscars winner. Won’t be able to sleep tonight. Thank you so much Beautyheaven
Anyone else got the lucky email?

29 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Here you are beauties, my haul. There are so many items in there. I can’t list them all. I’ve used a few already; the paddle brush, sea salt spray from John Freida. Soon I look forward to using the i white teeth whitening kit. I am not sure if it will work? The Frizz Ease, Heel Magic. How does Beauty Heaven know I’ve been wearing heels lately? 🙂

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Congratulations Perthchick

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Enjoy the goodies & congrats perthchick

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Now that`s what I call a parcel! Have fun, Perthchick! xx

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hmm, I can`t see your mystery item. Did you get a hair or face tool, perthchick?

[EDIT] I`ve just read above that you got a GHD – nice!

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

It is the gold box, don’t ask me the name. Hubby hid it from the kids. I will have to get it and tell you the name.

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

I am like a kid at Christmas!!!! So many lovely products. Thank you Beauty Heaven. My kids even looked at an adult product, what is that? Ha ha. I have used the styling paste. I will probably use the SPF face creams today too.

My photos are too big to upload and I have an appointment to attend. I will try and take smaller photos to upload.

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hahaha! We all want a pic of the mystery item!

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

send the photos to your email address and then download the pics from your email to upload here otherwise its not going to work 🙂

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

What did you tell your kids the adult product was? that would be a tricky one to answer!

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Lisa359 I think I said that is an adult product and moved it out of the way. They proceeded to scour through the box, I am pretty sure they were looking for something for themselves. Miss 13 didn’t want the hairbrush. Too bad I love it!

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

You have a good stash there 🙂 enjoy !

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

The complete haul ☺️

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Pic 3

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Pic 2

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

So my prize arrived today, couldn’t be a better day!
    I had to wait for my son to come back from school though, he was as excited as me ☺️

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

A huge congratulations nidhi1 !!

Super excited to see what you get………..!

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Thanks girls, still can’t believe and can’t wait to receive the package. will surely post in here 🙂

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Woohoo!! Congratulations nidhi1

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.