4 yrs, 1 mth ago

Glosscars 2020 (Awards, Marketplace & all)

It’s nearly Glosscars time people!

In case you haven’t read your emails in the last 24 hours, BH is holding their annual Glosscars Marketplace on Saturday 29th February at their HQ in Sydney. A bit earlier than expected, I have to admit, but as soon as I saw the email I knew I’d have to jump on & register.

So ladies, if you want to come along, get in quick as there’s only 2 sessions available this time. I’m going to the 11:30am session, FYI.

My guess is the voting for the awards will start about a week or 2 after the event.

409 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Congrats to the winners and thanks for sharing pics, loved seeing everything!!!!

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Last one…

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

I got a Muk too, which I’m planning to give to my sister in law and nieces (if we are ever allowed to see each other again – Melbourne lockdown). I’ve already got one.
      The diffuser is gorgeous. It’s sitting over there ———>>> in the lounge room. It must be nice, cos so far hubby hasn’t whinged about it. Mum picked up the hairbrush and said ‘ooohhh that looks nice’ so I gave it to her, and I gave her the water wipes too, cos she’s never tried them. They are fantastic, and she’s now a convert!

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Our packs were almost identical, Eskimo. I am absolutely loving the Foreo.

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Oh yes there were almost identical onlyoni! I`m so glad you`re enjoying the Foreo!!
        I`m going to download the app now and start using it tonight – so excited!

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

I got a muk from Bh`s 10th birthday – it`s great! Enjoy, Eskimo!

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Thanks misfortune! Looking forward to trying it out, especially the oval barrell because I`ve never used that shape before. I`m glad you`ve been enjoying the muk curler 🙂

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Third skin/bodycare – the other half was super happy there was something for him as well with the Clinique cream!

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Second pic the makeup products

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

I got the same Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palette in my package. I’ve been trying different looks with it. I’ve so far created everything from a very basic natural looking eye to a dramatic smokey eye. Love it.

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

I´m so glad you`ve been having fun experimenting with the palettes Rose 🙂

I`m excited to use it and see what I can create! The shades are a little outside my comfort zone – I`ve never quite figured out how to use shimmer shades – but I`m looking forward to having a play!

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

I finally got my Glosscars prize pack…woweeee am so grateful for all the wonderful products. It’s such a great mix of skincare, body, makeup and hair goodies from lots of different brands. I am so excited to try everything.

Thank you so much bh for this xxx

Couldn’t fit everything in the one photo so I’ve spread the products across four posts. In the first pic are the pink products, including the Foreo Luna 3 (still doing a happy dance about it) and the Lellure Spray that I’ve been dying to try.

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Gorgeous Eskimo. Thanks for sharing

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

I’ve been wanting to try the Lellure spray for ages, so I was thrilled to get some in my package. I love the scent. It’s really light and pretty.

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

I was really happy to get it too Rose! It´s such a pretty floral scent that is very different to what I would normally wear (usually more citrus/spice based scents) but I think it`s really lovely. I went on the Lellure product page and was suprised to find that it has a lot of other benefits including being antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and evening out skin tone which I had no idea about so that was also a nice bonus!

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

I’m so pleased you like the Lellure scent Rose – I was not a fan but we all have different tastes in scent.

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

I`ve been wanting to try that pink clay mask, but I`ve just repurchased the super greens one, also by Sukin.

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

I just looked up the Sukin super greens mask and that looks really good misfortune! My skin really loves detoxifying masks especially over summer, so I´m going to have to put that one on the list to get.

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

I’ve been having a wonderful time playing with my new toys. I’ve been experimenting with my Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palettes. How lucky am I to receive not one, but TWO eyeshadow palettes! They are beautiful quality. I absolutely love the Lellure oil spray. I’ve been wanting to try it for ages. I love everything in my prize pack.

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

What a great assortment there, onlyoni – congratulations!

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Oh WOW Fabulous prize to enjoy X

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Thanks, Anne. It sure is a nice pack.

• 3 yrs, 5 mths ago

Congrats Oni!! Not jealous at all

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.