5 yrs, 1 mth ago

Glosscars 2019

Glosscars 2019 is here!

1,019 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 4 yrs, 6 mths ago

Has Pump been removed completely from the beautyheaven website? (The brand for the hair mask we received at the event) Can’t seem to find it anywhere.

• 4 yrs, 5 mths ago

Write a review anyway, while your experience of using it is still fresh in your mind, & keep a copy. I`ve done this in the past & the brand has returned to Bh!

• 4 yrs, 5 mths ago

Yes it has, just before the last Reward`s Room. I was looking forward to trying their mask and hoping to purchase from RR but sadly the brand pulled out of BH so was no longer available =(

• 4 yrs, 5 mths ago

Ah ok. That was removed quite fast considering it was featured at a recent event….

• 4 yrs, 6 mths ago

The GHD is good, I got the platinum in my box as well. I much prefer it over their other straightners, my hair doesn’t feel as dry and brittle after straightening in comparision. It is a lot more gentle and no snagging either in the plates so far =)

• 4 yrs, 6 mths ago

Whoops yes I agree with that too. It seems to glide through a lot smoother.

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

So far I’ve used the natures way collagen shot – meh. The muk hot muk 6 in 1 spray – only used once so far so cant comment. Sally Hansen insta dry nail polish- insta happy. Maybelline burgundy bar – only a couple of the shades and there was more fall out than I expected. I’ve managed to use the ghd about 3 times – it’s good but is it worth the extra $$?

• 4 yrs, 6 mths ago

Okatko, tell us more about your experience with the GHD. I`m not convinced it`s better than my Remington that`s still alive after 6 years.

• 4 yrs, 6 mths ago

GeeJ I haven’t looked at the details warranty etc but if the Remington does a great job then stick to that. I used a wahl on one side of my hair and the ghd on the other and the results were the same. I don’t straighten my hair much so it might be that the ghd has longevity when used every day where others might break down after a year. The ghd has a few extra bells and whistles eg startt up tune then it plays another when it’s at temperature. I’m going to try and get a couple more uses before reviewing it properly.

• 4 yrs, 6 mths ago

I have always had a Remington straightener or a VS Sassoon and I decided to save up for a GHD one. I have now had it for well over 2 years and I actually find it great but I can`t justify the price of it. I will say that my hair feels great after using it though.

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

That’s a shame Bellefleur.

• 4 yrs, 7 mths ago

So hilariously I just realised today that I was sent the wrong Sukin facial oil as part of my Glosscars prize. It was the Sukin Purely Ageless Hydration Elixir that won Glosscars this year and what I received in my package is the Sukin Botanical Hydration Booster, which is no longer listed on the BH site period.

Poor BH gals must have been running around crazy-busy when the prize packs were being sent out. Pretty funny, especially since this product no longer exists on the site.

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

How many winners’ pics are we up to now? Have all beauties posted? =) would be so amazing if all lucky ladies shared their hauls!

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Fashionista is Number

8/10

to post her Glosscars pic Amazeballs16 and Tee631 has promised to post hers making 9 winners to have posted their Glosscars hauls – isn`t it great!

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Congratulations on your wonderful prize Fashionista. Hope you enjoy trying all your fabulous products : )

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

A nice little mix of skin care, makeup, mens product, a BEAUTIFUL candle (that is going straight into the bathroom to sit on the window sill), and a ghd ! Whoa!

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thanks for sharing Fashionista. Congrats on your win.

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thanks for sharing, Fashionista. It`s lovely seeing everything. ENJOY!!

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thank you bh!!!

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thankyou Fashionista for sharing a pic of your prize. I see some familiar products and some unfamiliar. It’s great that we get slightly different things.

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Awesome!! Lots of amazing goodies in there for you to discover! Enjoy, thanks for posting xx

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thanks for sharing a pic of your Glosscars goodies, Fashionista. Enjoy! xx

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

❤️

Thank you for sharing Fashionista and congrats on your super win!!

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thanks for sharing Fasionista – congratulations again on being a winner 🙂

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Looks great, Fashionista! I see that ghd in the back!

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

haha yeap, I don`t even know where to start with it all

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Start with smallest to biggest or maybe biggest to smallest to give you more space?

Thanks for posting your pics Fashionista8P and what a great array of products!

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Fabulous haul you lucky ducks!

Enjoy! ☺️❤️

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.