14 yrs, 7 mths ago

Competition links (Fifi not allowed as we want to win stuff too)

Thought I’d start a thread where we can all leave links to competitions, might as well be a BHer who wins.

7,386 comments 285 voices

Replies

• 3 wks, 6 days ago

Hello lovely beauties.It is good to see a few familiar names still remained after the whole spamming saga that started a few years back.Due to the constant spammers I felt BH had lost its spark.Due to spammers and a hell of alot of family issues ( father passing away and daughter being diagnosed with autism and me having a complete anxiety breakdown i left the comforts of BH.But i would like to come back and see what its all about.I have missed this beautiful community that was formed many years ago and all the advice and love that was given.I remember KATS buying a beauty tote from david jones and sending it to me….i paid her ofcourse but it was so lovely for her to do that for me as i lived too far from david jones to get one.I would also like to post a competition link.I dont know if thats appropriate or allowed but none of my facebook friends are beauty obsessed like me and I automatically thought of this community.Good luck to all or any that enter.Please enter via my link,it would be much appreciated.Sending love and light Wendy AKA Bellababyluv

https://comp.adorebeauty.com.au/r/en/ZgzEW

• 11 mths, 3 wks ago

There’s a De Lorenzo prize pack to win on the AustralianMade website (can’t post links).

Each gift pack includes Instant shampoo, conditioner, Allevi8 Quick Fix and Instant treatment product, packaged in an exquisite environmentally friendly recycled PET toiletry bag. De Lorenzo is proudly Australian made, vegan certified and cruelty free.

For your chance to WIN a De Lorenzo Instant Mother’s Day gift pack, simply login or sign up to the Australian Made Club and answer a simple question.

I’m a member & they only send about one email per month.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Win 1 of 10 Narcissus Edp’s from MOR on my IG;

Ends tomorrow, 27th April!

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Yes, sorry Meedee I should have stated that. I’m thinking the winner gets sent one pack & the other to the person that linked to them, but don’t quote me on it. I guess its the companies way of getting there name out there. By entering & requiring someone else to enter through your link means we have to promote the comp & therefore the business.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Ah….Its ok…i worked out that it is indeed a referal link. If we enter from your link then we are paired with you for an entry and then we get given our own link that we can then share with others and become paired with them 😀

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Helen is this a referal link?
    So if we enter using the link and we win does that mean we win with you as the friend??

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Nourished Life Australia has a competition going at the moment.

Win 1 of 5 Prize Packs.

Each pack includes 2 Natural Beauty Reset 14-day Calendar Boxes (One for you & one for a friend)

https://www.nourishedlife.com.au/brb-competition.html?ft=6a2a5d75e81e

• 2 yrs ago

There are a number of competitions on the Australian made website. (I can’t include the link!) Australianmade dot com dot au

• WIN a ‘Personal Care’ gift pack from The Australian Natural Soap Company valued at more than $120!
    • WIN a SuprCuvr gift pack valued at more than $120!

Plus, other non-beauty comps.

Closes 31/3/22

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

I’ve got a giveaway going on my Insta for the next week! The prize is a tub of the sold out Mira’s Hand Moroccan Savon Noir and a Kessa Mitt.

Unfortunately Mira’s Hand has closed down because the owner is moving overseas, so whoever wins is going to be lucky!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ7vhzbBnq6/?utm_medium=copy_link

• 2 yrs, 1 mth ago

Have entered, thanks!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.