15 yrs, 11 mths ago

BH Trial Team

So, how many lovely ladies have been chosen? 😉

18,608 comments 738 voices

Replies

• 1 yr ago

And why not I say. Wouldn’t it be nice to be on a trial again. Long time since I had and offer accepted.

• 1 yr ago

Nope. The whole review is just lyrics. Nothing else.

• Yes Normap i received the courtesy email this morning too letting me know I’m not sselected for the trial. Hopefully you and me next time! : )

• 1 yr ago

Is that all there is in the review or it was included in the review and they still attempted to review the product?

• 1 yr ago

Urgh. Just noticed a member posted lyrics to a Rihanna song twice for a review. Goodness bh. My reviews take months to be approved

• 1 yr ago

Today I received a very sad email telling me that I was not successful in applying to be on a trial. Although I am sorry not to be chosen, it was nice to receive an email telling me that I should keep trying. I have never had an email like this before. Has anyone else?

• The Last thing i was asked to trial was the La Roche Balm! Super exciting !!

• 1 yr, 2 mths ago

Me too 🙁 been a platinum member for about 16 yrs I think? Feels like the end of an era. It’s always been that thing I looked forward to every few months .

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.