7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Best in Beauty Prize 2016

Hi everyone! Thought I’d start a forum for the winners of the Best in Beauty prize pack! I am so so so excited for this amazing prize, first thing I’ve ever won! Super excited for it to arrive! Will post photos and updates when it arrives 🙂

72 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

WOW what an amazing pack! Congrats ladies! Hope I am lucky enough to win one in future 🙂

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

How exciting! It would feel like christmas receiving that pack 🙂

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

Quite jealous of those who have been lucky to receive the Clarisonic! I’ve been dying to try it! I’m so excited for all you guys! You’re going to have so much fun with the products!

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!

And be eagle I of course mean my BIB 2016 prize! Holy cow I am feeling so overwhelmed, grateful & happy!!!!!

Thank you so much BH! I feel so lucky to have one this amazing prize! Eeek thankyou thankyou thankyou 🙂

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

My pictures aren`t working so I`ll try later on at my computer!

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

Well, helloooooooo precious! hehe….where is the rest MissMargaret? Congrats again, so very happy you got this amazing prize pack too! Loving these pics and posts! Sooooo exciting =D

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

Updates

The clarisonic brush is AMAZING. So easy to use, as it has a built in timer and I only have to press the on button! Also started using the Colgate teeth whitening pen and toothbrush, and already seeing the results come through. The CK2 perfume is amazing too! Haven’t used any other products yet, but so keen!

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

Great packs girls. I received my yesterday avo as well. Came home late from work and my son was so excited he carried the huge box in for me.

I couldn’t wait to open and spill it over the floor.

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

Thrilled for you too, Beauty_genius. It`s lovely to be part of the excitement through your pics and posts.

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

I love how we all seem to have different yet similar presents! It certainly makes it feel special because even though we are somehow sharing, we still get our very own gifts! =) Your parcel is gorgeous. <3

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

How exciting! Congrats again – can’t wait to see all the reviews.

Love that both packages were so different!

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

Thanks so much for the updates and photos, BlueBite and Charbean. So pleased for you – amazing that the packs have come when you both obviously needed some extra TLC. Enjoy, girls – I’m thrilled for you.

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

What an incredible swag of goodies to win congrats again. Christmas has come early for the lucky winners 🙂

• 7 yrs, 4 mths ago

Ooh how exciting for the winners getting their prizes!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.