3 yrs, 4 mths ago

Best In Beauty 2020

Win 1 of 10 Best In Beauty Prize Packs!

(Valued at $1000 each, filled with the winning products.)
https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/best-in-beauty-2020

There are 92 awards up for grabs & YOU get to decide who wins! You will be given 100 votes to place, & this year, you can vote for more than one product in each award sub-category. You must vote in at least 50 categories for your entry to be submitted.

This year, the nominees are divided into 11 categories:
• Body
• Hair
• Hands & Feet
• Health
• Homegrown (New Category!)
• Makeup
• Mum & Baby
• Natural
• Perfume
• Skincare
• Treatments

This year, we have to enter our names, contact details & answer the 25 words or fewer question BEFORE we can vote!

The Question: “In 25 words or less, tell us what your all-time favourite beauty product is and why?”

Voting Closes 11:59pm 27 Nov 2020!

69 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 3 yrs ago

Congratulations Midnight Blue!

• 3 yrs ago

Whoohoo! I finally managed to post the photo – i had to use my old laptop to do it, not sure why my new one won’t, but anyway…here it is! better late than never 🙂

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

My Best in Beauty prize arrived : ) Am feeling incredibly grateful to be one of the lucky winners of this incredible prize. Thanks BeautyHeaven!! I have already tried the MAC lip pencil and it is the perfect color – exactly the color I have been searching for. I have been trying to upload a photo but it seems the file upload option isn’t working. I keep clicking on ‘Choose File’ but nothing happens… If anyone has a clue how to fix this let me know!

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome prize hauls Elunia and Sparkle. So much great stuff in there, you’re going to have fun testing/using it all. I look forward to seeing others when they arrive. Worth the wait?!

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Congratulations Midnight Blue! What an awesome surprise for you!

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Eluna Lucky you didn’t get another one then.

❤️Love that is has different barrel sizes. I’ll have a play soon!

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Ummmm, so I only just now found out that I’ve won one of the Best in Beauty prizes!! I received an email from Auspost last night saying my delivery from Beauty Heaven was being prepared and I couldn’t figure out what it was. So, I did a little sleuthing this morning and found my name on the list! I can’t believe it and I also can’t believe how I didn’t know for so long! I saw a post on this thread from the 10th December with the winners list! And I guess the email must have slipped past me. I’ve been having a really crappy time recently health wise, and also had my worst birthday ever a couple of weeks ago – now this has cheered me up so much – once again Beauty Heaven bringing joy!

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Thank you bh my prize has arrived!!!

Ardell glamour lashes, Trilogy vitamin C booster treatment, La Roche-Posay, Bump eraiser, Nude by nature Concealer, highlighter, eyeshadow trio and powder, Swisse Collagen Glow, Blistex, Shea Moisture Treatment, Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair, Trilogy Rosehip Oil, Rimmel mascara, MUK Curl stick shampoo treatment and curl amplifier, Ego QV cream, Sukin Botanical body wash, three in one energising wash, invigorating body scrub and natural deodorant, Glasshouse scented stems, Garnier Macadamia hair food, iwhite Instant teeth whitening, bodecare towelling hair wrap, 1000 hour lash and brow , Natio mattifying powder, Plunketts heel balm and last but not least Eimele vanilla shakes ❤️❤️❤️

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Congratulations to the 10 lucky winners

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

This prize looks amazing! Congrats 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.