6 yrs, 3 mths ago

Beauty resolutions 2018

Does anybody have any beauty resolutions or goals to achieve next year ??

78 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 5 yrs, 2 mths ago

To use products I currently have before buying any more and to donate unused unopened products I won’t use.
    Remove my makeup before going to bed.
    Wear more make up, I don’t wear much of it.

• 5 yrs, 2 mths ago

Im doing a project pan to help with low buy

• 5 yrs, 2 mths ago

No resolutions for me, either

• 5 yrs, 2 mths ago

My resolution for this yr is to try & shop my stash first, if I already have something I could be using I will use that up first! The goal is to use up, clean out and keep it cut down to the bare neccesaties of what I actually need to use.

• 5 yrs, 2 mths ago

Yeah mine is to use alot of stuff up too, as I mentioned in another post I have alot of hair dye bottles to get through.

• 5 yrs, 2 mths ago

Has anyone come up with beauty resolutions for 2019 yet? Have to admit I haven’t.

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

I have so many!

1. Eat healthier and drink more water as my diet has been dreadful!

2. Wear sunscreen (or at least a moisturiser with SPF) EVERY DAY.

3. Clear out my hoard of products and get rid of all unnecessary stuff

4. New skincare routine that both protects my skin from all damage, and reverses current damage, while still making it look better.

5. Finally get a little botox in my forehead, and maybe have a professional facial.

6. Exercise and meditate to reduce stress and tone my body.

I’m sure there’s some more I can’t think of atm!

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

Ah good idea. I’m trying to cut back and to buy much less of higher quality and only spend money on ethical products – that don’t animal test or use palm oil and petroleums, etc. It’s not that easy because a lot of the best lipstick brands are highly unethical (L’oreal and Mac, I’m looking at you), but I think it’s worth it.

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

Haha just looked at this and my goal didn’t go to plan still only did the IPL every so often! LOL

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

My only resolution was to use more of my makeup. I have done that, but I still have so many eye shadow palettes that I haven’t even used yet, so I’ll keep working on that.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.