4 yrs, 3 mths ago

2020 Beauty New Years Resolutions

2020 is just around the corner,
So what your beauty resolutions or goals you would like to achieve in 2020?

12 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

OK, I’ve thought of something that MUST be my New Years resolution. I must remember to apply sunscreen to my face. Without fail. My tinted moisturiser has SPF, but I am well aware that it’s not enough. I apply sunscreen if I’m going out for the day eg the beach etc, but I tend to forget when it comes to everyday wear. I took the dog for her walk this afternoon and I look like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Oops!

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

I honestly haven’t given any thought to New Years resolutions as yet. I know I need to stop spending so much. Oops.

I’m working on weight loss. I was 65kg not so long ago. Most of my clothes were a size 10 – 12. When I had my surgery recently I was 61kg, and my clothes were starting to be a bit big for me. I’m now around 53-54kg, and I’m wearing a size 8 – 10. I’m aiming for 50kg, so I’m almost there. I’m 160cm tall (or short!). So maybe those last few kg can be my New Years resolution. Believe me, I’m bloody determined to do it.

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

I would like to try to use more organic skincare products also l would like my hair longer after having chemo more than a year ago my hair is still quite short!l’m interested in hopefully trialling more beauty products too!

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

Resolutions are:

• Shop my stash (I did good in 2019 but want to do even better in 2020)

• maintain 3 gym sessions a week (Xmas break is getting me back into routine)

• eat healthier / drink less (been a very festive November and December with so many events)

• save more / spend less (finish paying off student loans, goal is in reach)

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

Hmmmm…..

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

Use up the product stash that I already own and go for a new look. Thinking of going a Copper coloured hair.

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

I want to grow my hair longer, I only have a small amount of dye left and am hoping the result will be like a ombre that has been done on purpose, I’m actually looking forward to seeing more grey and figuring out how prominent it will be.

I also want to work my way through my stash of skin and haircare products, I have things I’ve bought on special and stocked up on just a bit too much, not to mention my rewards room haul. The generosity of BH means I have yet another eye cream to get through this year. I have a few things that I stopped using out of laziness, eg. neck cream and some skin oils that I don’t want to go off.
    I dont have any specific food or fitness goals but I want to practice yoga a bit more.

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

Probably more fitness than beauty, but to eat healthier and to get more active.

In terms of beauty, my balayage has almost grown out and considering staying with my natural hair colour for a whole year (for the first time since I was about 14, I’m 30 now), to save money and time, though even writing this not sure I want to commit to it for a whole year, but it feels liberating to not have to deal with roots, regrowth and toners etc.

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

The resolutions could be anything; trying new products, work on one aspect such as improving skincare routine, or work to be healthy inside and out.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.