3 yrs, 9 mths ago

PRICELINE Skincare Gift Bag on sale 18th July – 29th July 2020

Yippie…at long last its happening

23 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 3 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thank you meedee for the heads up! I got one of these yesterday and did a quick blog post on the contents. Adds up to $130.82 without vouchers.

https://www.stella-lee.com.au/post/priceline-skincare-goody-bag-july-2020

I bought a Moogoo sunscren, a Moogoo SPF15 moisturiser and a few random sheet/eye masks from Skin Physics, Garnier and Simple to try. Overall quite happy with them but the bag is not as good as it used to be.

• 3 yrs, 9 mths ago

Just saw the online catalogue, don’t need anything though.

• 3 yrs, 9 mths ago

Went to my local store this morning, but they did not have any of the items I wanted in stock (mainly from the Dr. LeWinn’s range), will probably have to place an order online, but not feeling very motivated.

• 3 yrs, 9 mths ago

I went to my store this morning & got my goody-bag I got everything that was in it except for the Glow Lab Micellar Water instead they replaced it with another A’Kin Coconut Water & Green Tea Micellar Water so now I’ve two of these one’s & got the same voucher’s as Meedee for the Clear Skincare which I’ll be giving to my aunty to use as she has one of these place’s near her unlike me to use anyways I’m happy with my goody-bag 🙂 unfortunately I can’t post a pic up here I’ve already tried numerous time’s & can’t get the pic to be 1mb so won’t let me no surprise’s there as this has happen other time’s for me plus I had great service at my store 🙂

• 3 yrs, 9 mths ago

I was at my Priceline first thing this morning and they had to bags out at all. I asked the SA if she had them and I was given a very dirty look and told ‘ugh we haven’t set up yet we’ve just opened’ and another eye roll.
    Had a quick look for the items I wanted and NONE were in stock, so I ordered online in the middle of the store whilst being glared at.

Such great service, kinda glad I didn’t buy from her.

• 3 yrs, 9 mths ago

And this is what was in the gift bag. There was also a voucher book for Clear skin clinics with several vouchers. I Express Microdermabrasion, LED Light Therapy, Underarm laser hair removal and an anti ageing voucher….the anti ageing voucher i wont use as you get $50 off when you spend $250 but the other vouchers are no spend required.

• 3 yrs, 9 mths ago

I was at my local Priceline when they opened this morning and after a big rethink of what i wanted to purchase I spent $69.14…go me. I managed to get my favorite Neutrogena Sunscreen which most of the time they dont have in stock so this was a real score. They only had one and I pounced on it.

This is what I purchased.

• 3 yrs, 9 mths ago

I know what I’m getting just a few extras so I can get my goody bag I’m been waiting for this now it’s finally here 🙂

• 3 yrs, 9 mths ago

The skincare bag does look a little tempting, but I’m waiting on Priceline’s next skincare sale tbh.

• 3 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thank you for sharing!!!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.