Clinique Moisture Surge 100hr Auto Replenishing Hydrator Trial Team

by
clinique moisture surger

Reviewers:

20 women seeking to combat dry, dehydrated skin.

Star rating*:

CLINIQUE Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Snapshot*:

beautyheaven says:

The CLINIQUE Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator is a moisturiser that features an auto-replenishing technology. This technology works to provide intense hydration that penetrates 10 layers deep** to deliver 100 hours of hydration for plump, glowing skin — even after washing the face. 

After receiving a 5/5 star rating, it came as no surprise that Trial Team members crowned Clinique’s product their favourite moisturiser, ever. The oil-free formula was praised for its soothing, lightweight nature that left dry, dull skin thoroughly hydrated with minimal product. 

Members voiced that their skin was visibly plumper after just one use, and stubborn dry patches had all but disappeared once the formula melted into their skin. Due to the rapidly absorbing nature of the moisturiser, members found it the perfect base to sit under makeup, with some even commenting that it made their makeup last longer throughout the day. 

The pink pot packaging was adored by members and the detailed instructions were praised for being clear and informative. Members noticed a ‘massive’ difference in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, particularly around the eye and mouth area. While some members were prone to breakouts, there were zero reports of any congestion, redness or pimples as a result from using the moisturiser. 

All members agreed they would happily recommend the  Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator to friends and family, plus majority voiced they would happily re-purchase and continue using the product at the commencement of the trial. 

*Stats are based on a survey of 20 beautyheaven Trial Team members.

***in vitro testing after 30 minutes

The products for this Trial Team have been provided by Clinique for the purpose of trial and review. All reviews submitted are the honest, authentic and genuine sentiments of the beautyheaven members participating in this trial.

You say:

“This would have to be my favourite moisturizing product. From the very first use, I was very impressed with level of skin hydration achieved with such a small amount of gel. I love that the product is oil free, and doesn’t leave your skin feeling oily or leave any residue. It soaks into the skin, leaving it feeling plump, soft and glowy – without the sheen.” – n_kalgovas. Read more reviews…

“I used this moisturiser every morning and every night, all over my face and neck. As soon as I applied this to my skin, it instantly melts into my skin and leaves me with a plumper looking skin! If used in the morning, it lasts throughout the day and if at night, my face felt so refresh in the morning. This moisturiser feels light weight and breathable yet really hydrating on my skin.” – doubleM. Read more reviews…

“Make-up sat well over the top of the thin layer. I used this every night also as one of the last steps in my skincare routine and my skin always felt so soft, plump every morning when I woke up! The smallest amount goes such a long way and I feel this jar will last quite a while. This will be a great addition to my routine as we now into into the cooler months in Australia. ” – amy2087. Read more reviews…

“The gel-cream is really light on the skin and absorbed really quickly, which is a huge plus for me. I loved that even though it felt light when applied and almost melted into the skin; it was also super rich and creamy and felt luxurious to use.” – CoconutRough. Read more reviews…

Keep reading

What Our Community Really Thinks Of The Biggest Cult Beauty Products

What Our Community Really Thinks Of The Biggest Cult Beauty Products

Makeup — October 5, 2021

Share your thoughts

Comments 7