4 yrs, 10 mths ago

What have you scored in the May 2019 Rewards Room?

Curiosity is killing this cat…

What was everyone’s favourite purchases in May 2019 Rewards Room?

There are so many fabulous items.

Thanks BH!

100 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Managed to get a hand full of things

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Has anyone’s goodies arrived? Mine won’t be here for awhile, I ordered late.

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

After saying to myself I wouldn’t get anything this time around I caved thanks to a reminder email from BH 🙂
    I ended up with :

Indeed Labs Retinol Reface
    Em & Mary coastal naturals facial cleanser
    CANMAKE Mermaid skin gel UV
    Oil Garden Sleep assist roll on

Pretty happy with what I got and still have points left over.

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Oh enjoy Janefre, I have used the Indeed Labs Retinol Reface before and it is quite good =)

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

I ordered a Carmex lip balm in the jar and squeeze tube, Ardell brow defining kit and NBN BB Cream Brush. So excited to receive them 🙂

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Am stoked to have ordered an Ella Bache Tomate Granule Free Micro Exfoliant for my first ever Rewards Room ‘buy’. Thanks to BH for including Ella Bache, my fav brand x

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Has anyone got the Bondi Sands “Liquid Gold” at all?

I’ve been getting the same message since last week when I try to add it to my cart “This product is currently out of stock. 2 units are currently sitting in other member’s carts. If they don’t check out shortly, the product will become available. Check back in 20 minutes as this product may become available!” I kept checking back every 20 minutes and same thing!

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

I got the following , Wish I had more points as so many more things I wanted but these were mainly essentials LOL.

Now need to work on building them for end of year!

• Beach muk Sea Salt Spray
    • Sunscreen Oil SPF 30
    • Towelling Hair Wrap
    • Foolproof Brow Powder
    • Shimmering Self Tanning Dry Oil and
    • Face Halo PRO
  • 4 yrs, 10 mths ago

I ended up ordering on Friday night and I got the following:

MAC Prep + Prime Fix + Matte

Blackhead Peeling Mask

Bee Venom Lip Plumper

Certified Organic Light Reflect Cream

Rosehip Transformation Cleansing Oil

Purely Ageless Reviving Eye Cream

Metallic Hair Slides

Sea Salt Texturising Spray

I was left with just under 150 points.

• 4 yrs, 10 mths ago

I had the rosehip cleansing oil and MAC primer on my wish list.

The cleansing oil was out of stock when I went to purchase it…

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thanks. I wanted the MAC primer a while ago but when I tried to get it last time I shopped in the Rewards Room they ran out of stock. I am glad I got it this time. Maybe you can get The cleansing oil in another Rewards Room event.

• 4 yrs, 9 mths ago

I’ll try for it next time.

My only issue is that it has added fragrance and I try to avoid fragrance due to sensitivities.

• 4 yrs, 10 mths ago

They all look very interesting Elunia – another great haul 🙂

• 4 yrs, 10 mths ago

The Rewards Room is so dangerous.

I just purchased:

Colgate Optic White: 100 points
    Gaia Hair and Body Wash: 110 points
    QV Gentle Foaming Cleanser: 140 points.

There seems to be only two fragrance-free cleansers in the RR, the other being Weleda Almond Cleansing Lotion.

Looking forward to trialling the cleanser with the Foreo.

I was contemplating the Face Halo Pro pads but I can purchase a black barista microfibre cloth for half the price if I decide to.

Microfibre is also a bit of a hazard to our oceans and sea creatures.

• 4 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hey Lucy16 – I have been using the Face Halos for well over a year now and they can be upcycled so they are kinder to the environment. None of mine have gone into landfill at all.

All you have to do is the face halos must be washed and completely dry prior to returning them to

Face Halo Pty Ltd,
      P.O. Box 897
      Canning Bridge
      Applecross. W.A. 6513

I think the face halos are wonderful. I am on my third lot now. Hope the above helps you and others on where to return them if you are using them.

• 4 yrs, 10 mths ago

Thanks Jatz.

I`m always looking for environmentally friendly options.

The issue I`ve read about is that microfibres come loose in the washing cycle and enter our oceans.

They are apparently detrimental to marine life.

Sometimes I wonder if we as humans can ever put a foot right!

• 4 yrs, 10 mths ago

I’ve just completed my order and am now left with a grand total of 13 points hehe…I got the Viviscal (so?) shampoo and conditioner. I was going to purchase this from Priceline or something similar so will see how I go and hopefully it can help ‘denisfy’ my thinning hair atm. Hoping everyone got something nice 🙂

• 4 yrs, 10 mths ago

Sounds like a good haul of shopping there BeautyO – I am sure it won`t take you too long to build those points up 🙂

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.