3 yrs, 3 mths ago

Rewards Room 2021

Will we be lucky enough to have a Rewards Room for 2021? 2020 has shown us that nothing is a given.

25 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 8 mths ago

Since NZ site has been amalgamated with OZ this is all new to me so I am looking forward to seeing what the products are as there are a loto f new products which look really good that I haven’t seen before.

• 3 yrs ago

I have been working hard on my reviews. I wonder what sorts of items will be available this time? I know what I don’t need… waxing items. I thought I would give waxing a go last Beauty Rewards and I still have loads of wax. Plus some brands hurt and most of them give me ingrown hairs!

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Fantastic offer ladies, I will give it a go but as I am in the older generation I don’t use that many products now. .he he but I will give it a try. Best of luck to everyone its a really good offer from BH.

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Thanks Yohanna I received the email later today, but it is blank, and the ‘view online’ link just shows a blank page too. I know a few more details now.

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

It seems we are getting a Rewards Room. Time to get reviewing beauties.

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

I am so far behind in my reviews at the moment, really need to catch up.

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

For those who didn’t receive email yet:

[off to see what I’ve saved into Favourites to review when ready and not lazy haha…motivated now !]

• 3 yrs, 1 mth ago

Yes RR for 2021!

• 3 yrs, 2 mths ago

Missed the last one. Will be interested to see if/when/how next one will happen with COVID changing how everything and everyone operates. Fingers crossed.

• 3 yrs, 2 mths ago

oooo yes please – missed the last one

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.