2 yrs, 12 mths ago

APRIL REWARDS ROOM 2021!

Hi beauties,

The moment you’ve been waiting for is right around the corner! The first Rewards Room of 2021 is officially here (and about to open)…

So, what do you have to look forward to?

• There will be new products in the shop from your favourite brands
• A fabulous and fresh new look for your delivery
• More free samples with your order
• Exclusive competition for our shoppers
• Bigger and better points-back scheme (especially if you’re a Platinum member), so you’ll receive more points for spending more – how good is that!

Want to accumulate more points before Rewards Room opens?
Keep reviewing products on our website!

Have any comments, conversations, questions and feedback about the April Rewards Room?
As usual, please write them in this thread. The bh team will also update this thread when we communicate new info, so you never miss a thing.

Unsure what the Rewards Room is or have any questions?
Here are some helpful links –

Don’t know what Rewards Room is?: https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/rewardsroom/what-is-beautorium

Rewards Room FAQ’s: https://www.beautyheaven.com.au/rewardsroom/faqs
beautyheaven

Rewards program overview: http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/get-beauty-products-for-free

Need more help? Email: rewards@beautyheaven.com.au

Eleni x

1,102 comments 90 voices

Replies

• 2 yrs, 4 mths ago

Hi everyone,

Earlier I saw a few comments on the new Rewards Room article regarding who had won the prize pack from the April RR and I too have been wondering so I did a little digging and the winner was announced in the original article.

The April Rewards Room 2021 is NOW OPEN!

Congratulations @Caryl597 🥳🎉 well done.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

As I have been having medical problems for both myself and my husband No Not Covid, I have not been using this site as much as I am used to, but I do try and pop in once a day when possible, but I have missed out on a lot. I did not see the recent offers or the Trial either. So just maybe the prize winner is like me?

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I hope the winner is you shaper, but if it`s not you let it be me!

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Sorry to hear that you & hubby haven`t been well, shaper! I hope you both pick up soon! ❤️️

Frenchy:
        ♫ &, so say all of us!
        ♪ &, so say all of us!

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

PSA: If you are a Beauty Heaven Member and you don’t participate in forums but you read the posts, AND you won the prize pack please drop in this forum and let us know! We really really really really x100 want to know!

Please and Thank you!!!

P.S. Congrats btw!

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I just had a look on the bh Instagram page and saw earlier this month they tagged and put up photos of their favourite #beautyheavenrewards entries, but no winner announcements.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Was there a winner for the Instagram one?

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Hey Guys! Any word on the RR winners yet??????

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Not that I know of Shali_Nialler I think we were promised so many times that it would be announced that we have all just given up. Perhaps they sent the prize to someone who doesnt come into the forum and because they didnt announce the winner we have all just kept waiting and thinking that it hasnt been awarded as yet.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Still no RR comp winner? If you’ve won and you can see this can you please let us know as we’d all love to congratulate you and see what you got too 🙂

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I was wondering about this again just the other day. I`ve emailed a few times but still didn`t find out who won. I don`t think we`re going to find out.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

I was cleaning up my instagram account the other day and deleted all but one of my entries because I pretty much gave up on this competition.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Yeah I don`t think we will find out either misfortune8.

• 2 yrs, 7 mths ago

Yes I often wonder who won and really want to see their prize. 🙂

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Sorry if I have been quiet! I was recovering from wisdom teeth surgery. Much better now and I am in the process of trying my RR loot.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Welcome back from the world of dental purgatory Queen! Glad to hear from you. Hope you are enjoying playing with RR goodies. I think I will fall into a financial wormhole if I even look at the Mecca sale.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thanks Frenchy1!
        Happy to be back in action! Was sore and puffy for a week and now a lot better but still having trouble with biting.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

But nobody likes a biter do they? Not including the S&M mob!

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

2 conditioners and no shampoo

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Aw, that`s dissappointing, SAE. As Ellyloves said, Julia can sort you out. She recredited me some points when I had an issue, too.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

It sure is, i was so eager to try it, I will email and see what happens. i really wanted the set though

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

I am so dissapointed, I ordered the Wella Invigo shampoo and conditioner, and I have been sent 2 conditioners!! Was in the shower looking for which one was the shampoo, and then realised i have 2 of the conditioners!!

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Oh gosh! That’s no good. Email Julia, she is lovely and will sort it out.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Hi Elly, thanks I will e,mail, i was so keen to use them both , I thought i was having eye sight problems lol

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

I’ve done that before, used two conditioners but that’s because I bought the wrong one.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

LOL I have done worse, I have washed with conditioner then realised its not shampoo

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Haha we are funny people!

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Not quite. People who do the co-wash technique only use conditioner to replace shampoo. Then wash out conditioner and place oil/serums/leave in conditioners. This is a must for some Afro/Caribbean and kinky/frizzy hair eastern Europeans like me (Turkish) as our hair goes into tight matted or dreadlocks when it gets long. I personally find it gives me a flaky and irritated scalp so I will shampoo once rinse and then stack on the conditioners/oils/leave in/serum depending on how unmanageable my hair is. Due to my hair being quite short and sparse (partial alopecia ) ATM I don`t have these problems but when it was long down past my bra strap it was a full time job trying to keep it from matting up and going afro frizzy. Some people like this look as it is natural and a kind of cultural identifier of sorts but as an older woman it`s too much work. My hair length will stay above my shoulders from now on!

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Very informative.
        I meant Shop A Everday and I are funny people because we didn’t intentionally use the conditioner as shampoo, we just made a mistake.
        I know for myself, my hair wouldn’t work with using a conditioner and then a hair serum or oil.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Worry not. I know what you meant. I`ve used deodorant as hairspray because it was in a similar can. You have not been `unwoke` or culturally insensitive or anything. I just learnt this stuff at MUA school where we also did hair and one of the other students was from Africa and said that traditional management of her hair type didn`t involve water washing as water was scarce and needed to be saved for drinking and cooking/cleaning. So this oil washing technique developed and it worked! The oil sometimes mixed with clay also protects exposed scalp (and skin) from burning in hot, arid conditions. A few indigenous cultures do this and the Pacific Island people rinse hair thoroughly in fresh water then apply coconut/palm oil. People from India very big on preserving thick hair and making it silky and sleek hair by `oiling`. I think this don`t wash your hair at all fad came from this. I know in winter if I haven`t been swimming or sweating a lot, I will rinse not shampoo and just condition because the natural oils aren`t there on my scalp and hair. Don`t do it often though. Hairdressers often advise very dry scalp and hair is best washed only once a week.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

That completely makes sense!

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Lol! This is called co-washing! People choose to do this all the time to manage their hair type. I`ve tried it, but couldn`t stick at it. Rather have dry, unmanageable locks than a greasy and itchy scalp.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Wait, people purposely use a conditioner to wash their hair and then use a conditioner after that?

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

I use conditioner and then follow with leave-in conditioner sometimes, but I don`t skip shampoo. I cut my hair a few months back but used to have really long hair and this is the only way that helped maintain it so it didn`t tangle. I only use conditioners on ends of my hair, never the scalp. I get confused reading about people who use conditioner on scalp.

Also used leave-in conditioner after washing hair after swims.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

They say your scalp can adjust but mine never has, I co-wash but still need a gentle shampoo once a week.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Yep me too. The people that never wash or condition their hair say the hair adjusts but the oil glands still secrete and oil+ sweat = bacteria which equals bad smell. I met such a man who said he could tell he didn`t smell because he couldn`t smell it. But heck I could and told him so.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

I can do co-washing but their are people who say they only do water-only washing, Blah! I would be o.k if I was accidently sent 2 conditioners but a rewards room error of 2 shampoo`s would be a disappointment, it would take me months to get through them.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

Me too. I would go through 3 bottles of conditioner to 1 bottle shampoo. Still like trying new shampoos because I`m addicted to chasing my new (this may be the one!) holy grail product.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

If I don`t wash my hair at the very least every second day I feel awful, my hair feels scratchy and just unclean. I used to have long hair and I mean long almost down to my waist and even then I washed my hair every second day. Just the thought of not washing your hair gives me goose bumps. I use shampoo and conditioner every time and always a decent shampoo and conditioner. So I agree Frenchy1 it must smell bad.

• 2 yrs, 9 mths ago

I can relate!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.