4 yrs, 5 mths ago

Advent Calenders 2019

What Advent Calenders are out there?

Last year i bought a T2 advent calender and really enjoyed it. What are your favourite advent calenders?

77 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

Day 22
    Salted Caramel bath bombs by Bubble T Bath & Body X LookFantastic

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

Daya 21

Delilah Cosmetics eye brow pencil. This looks like something I’ll use everyday and the brush is really nice and soft. It’s retractable and goes both up and down.
    It’s beautifully boxed which made it exciting to unwrap. I like this – it has a nice pointy end and a fatter end too on the design shape of the pencil bit.

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

This looks good CCW

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

Yeah it`s holding up well – I wore it for a swim in the surf and then a swim in the pool after that and it has not smudged at all.

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

Day 20

Looking forward to trying this mascara out today. It has so many ingredients, it’s designed in UK, made in South Korea and is against animal testing.

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

Day 19
    5ml of Bioefffect EGF Serum
    This is a plant-based replica of EGF – interesting and new product to me. Says ICELAND BIOEFFECT on the bottom of the bottle.

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

I`ve heard great things about this serum, CCW, I hope it works well for you

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

That looks interesting CCW – i`ll be interested to hear what you think of this.

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

day 18
    50ml tube Neale Yard Wild Rose Hand Cream

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

Day 17 – 20ml tube of Emma Hardie Moisture Boost Vitamin C Cream. This looks like something I want to use on my sun blotch on the side of my face. It says to use all over the face and avoid the eyes.

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

100mls is a great size CCW – love this brand and this scent.

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

Day 16 – 100ml cutie pie bottle of Molten Brown Fiery Pink Petter Bath and Shower Gel. yes I now understand why the queen picks this brand. (Had a shower this morning with it and my skin is fully scented and it cleanses beautifully). This could have been dangerous for my wallet trying this advent calendar.

• 4 yrs, 3 mths ago

Day 15
    Have it on my lips atm – cannot speak.

edit: I’ve come back to comment on the results – my daughter’s comment was ‘your lips look chubby’. Conclusion: these make my lips look truly plumped and hydrated. My daughter says it looks like my lips are sticking out and that I’ve had some mild lip fillers. omg Wish I’d taken a before and after photo now.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.