6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Priceline Skincare Goody bag Winter 2017

This Thursday 22 to the 4th of July….. $69 spend

159 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Is this limited to members only?

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Monique ….anyone can take part and you dont ahve to be a member of the Priceline Sister Club. This one has finished but there will be another skincare goody bag for Summer. From memory i think they are around October/November

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

For the first time ever, this year I got the skincare goody bag. I really needed some skin doctors products, so I thought why not. Very happy indeed.

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

I got mine on Monday, also first time getting it. Very happy also and am interested in trying out all but probably two of the products. Here`s looking at you Bondi Sands tanning mitt (I don`t fake tan) and the Alpha Keri Firm and Lift Bust Cream – noticed this had two types of parabens in this so not overly keen to try it out. The rest were pretty good!

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

I’ve decided not to get the bag. I’m holding out for the 40% off skincare sale next month because I doubt I’d use anything in this bag.

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Got my bag yesterday – mainly because I love the bag. Quite a few products in there I haven’t tried either. And new stuff to review 😉

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

I`d got the hair goody bag earlier in the year as well (still working my way through all that dry shampoo 😉 and I`ve had so many comments about what a nice bag it is. I`m yet to fess up to it being a freebie…

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Dilettante I always use one of the Priceline bags as my carry on bag when i travel overseas. They are just the perfect size and brilliant with the zip so you can close the bag.

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

That`s a great idea to be honest. I hate the thought of a good hand bag getting bashed about under the seat!

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

TUD The black and white bag that they had a year or so ago…that also had a small zip up purse with a strap that you could hook around the bags handle but also have the purse part inside the bag. That purse is the perfect size to put your passport, boarding pass and a pen in. I found it so easy to get my passport out when it came time to fill out the forms for customs. And yes…you are right…if the bag gets knocked about it doesnt matter.

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

I use mine from last year as a baby bag and it`s so perfect. Wouldn`t matter if it got vomitted on as well!

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

I finally caved and got the goody bag. I’m pretty happy with the bag, even though there are a lot of samples. I get to test which products I like before spending. I particularly like the derma e scrub. I think I’ll get a full sized jar.
    A pic of my haul. So hard to choose items to make up the extra money lol.

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Oooh let me know how youlike that Garnier body scrub! I was about to purchase it but went with a Sukin one instead. I might buy that next time! My bag`s coming in the morning – so stoked!

Olay products are so popular in this thread! Wow.

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Makeupcatxo the body scrub is amazing. It is highly exfoliating but nourishing. It`s worth the money.

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

All these EOFY sales and gwps are absolutely killing me this month!! You ladies are a bad influence! And yes, I succumbed to the Priceline goody bag yesterday 😀

I’m currently waiting on packages from MECCA, Adore Beauty, TVSN, Eye of Horus (couldn’t resist the 20% off there!) and The Healthy Mummy!! This leaves me with around $82 in my account for the next 2 weeks (eeekkkk!!).

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Afterpay is my killer! I can still buy stuff with no money in my account 🙂

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Lol Annette81 I`ve seen that after-pay system and I`m like whoooo dangerous.. especially because adore beauty offer it

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

I`ve seen After Pay increasingly offered on a lot of websites I frequent. Is this the revamped version of the poorer cousin lay-by?

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

I hear you annette there are so many sales atm and my poor account is struggling to keep up with my never ending Wishlist 🙁

Lovely all the goodie bag hauls!!

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Haha me 3!! At this rate I need a win on the pokies hahah

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Hi all

I am brand new to the group and discovered it when I was looking for more information about this skincare bag.

I got it yesterday and was really pleased with the products and already have started using a few of them, including the Norwegian hand cream which is already making a difference.

I have my mum a few of the products as well and my niece will get some as well?

I was a bit disappointed though that the bag has something like 4 different face cleansers/make up removers in it. It looks like I will be giving some of those away.

Their skincare bags are the main ones I buy. I don’t think I have ever bought the makeup one as I have dark skin and most of the products wouldn’t suit me.

🙂

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Welcome to Beautyheaven Pandagirl…glad you found us 🙂

Im pretty sure that the contents of the bag depend on what products the various companies decide to offer so each season its just the luck of the draw as to what will be included. Im glad there was no self tanning products this time.

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Ooooh Yay! Looks good.

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

I still haven’t finished last year’s!!! So it will probably go off…

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

I caved too and bought some goodies. I wanted to stock up on the Olay youth boosting essence, so I grabbed one and also the Olay gift pack which was a bargain at $36. All of the Olay products are fullsized, so the two creams worked out at $6 each.
    I’m now on a skincare spending ban…lol

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Such great value Claire! Excellent haul

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Thanks skincarejunkie did you buy anything??

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Last night I have finally decided against getting it. Like you said it`s not a bargain if they go off… I`ve got so many things to go through, and in the past 6 weeks I`ve already gotten the Elizabeth Arden, Lancome and Clarins GWP…

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Good luck with the ban claire great haul 🙂

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

I`m going to try hard not to buy skincare, because a bargain isn`t a bargain if the products have gone off. I`ll be shopping my own mini Priceline 😛

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Yes to buy something to only have to throw it out is such a waste regardless of price…when I saw Burts Bees bb with an expiry of oct 17 I couldn`t justify even though I really like this product. Enjoy your goodies 🙂

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

Claire said “”I`m now on a skincare spending ban””…. and then we laughed and laughed and laughed some more… 😀

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

I said skincare ban Meedee not cosmetics, perfume….. haha!

I just couldn`t resist 🙂

• 6 yrs, 9 mths ago

ah…silly me…..I should have read the fine print…. hehe

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.