7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Priceline Skincare Goody Bag November 2016

For those interested: Spend $69 or more on Skincare, Suncare or Tanning. Available from 11th Nov to 22nd Nov, or until stock lasts. Valued at over $290.

53 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Aww so tempting but I have nothing I can spend $69 on atm to justify getting the goodie bag. Such a shame! Hopefully next time they have a bag like this I need to buy some stuff!

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

The “”my mum has cleanser standards”” line killed me.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Love your break down of items in bag skincarejunkie Yet to get this one but as you said if I do I`m prob spending money I don`t have to spend. Need to get through stuff I have over summer. I do need some more sunscreen for family and wanting to try the nip+fab glycolic range particularly their swipes and 4% serum. I bought their viper roll on eye serum about six months ago and wasn`t really impressed with results. Ah decisions!

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Ah thanks for that skincare junkie – it was hard to see in the photo what actually was in there but for me that has never received any of these bags or anything as big like this…….I am loving seeing all the products. This is like a big win for me – I can`t wait to get it now.

Great information on all the products too. Lots in there that I have never tried.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Great blog post skincare junkie.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

I went to a quick browse today and the local store was so quiet . Everyone might be waiting for the xmas rush …

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

I saw this the other day and it looks amazing. Worth spending the required spend for such a range of quality products.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Jatz . I order my on line as well we don’t have Priceline near us. Priceline said it could be longer then the normal time . THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF STUFF SO GET IN FAST.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Looks like a great opportunity to try out some products I wouldn’t normally try.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

I think I’ll pass. I have enough products to finish

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

I’m glad beauties are purchasing the skincare goodie bag. I can’t believe that I’m controlled enough to not get it but I still have products to finish up first.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Just got my first goody bag. Unfortunately the Australis tanning oil has leaked over a lot of products so that wasn’t fun to clean up. I’m excited to try lots of new products and I bought a few gifts so I can justify it that way 🙂

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Everytime I see this goody bag, I could never get into a priceline to buy the products and I couldn’t do online because they didn’t have Pay Pal. 🙁

BUT THEY DO NOW and I caved in to get my first bag. Thankfully they had some skincare that I was wanting to try so I get the goody bag 🙂

For those that have ordered online….do you know how long it takes for delivery?

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Last time I ordered online from Priceline was when they had a 40% off skincare sale, so I expect they had some delays due to order volumes being higher than normal. In saying that, I got my order delivered in about 9 business days.

I expect with the popularity of the goodie bags, the delivery times will be similar. I have ordered online too for the goodie bag as my local Priceline is pretty rubbish and doesn`t stock the items I wanted to buy.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Because im overseas I ordered mine online also jatz this is the second time I have ordered online when they have had a goodybag and I know last time took a while and I started to wonder if they had overlooked my order but they hadnt. I think it was perhaps 2 weeks. This time of course I dont care as I wont get it until I get home in december anyway..lol

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Hey Meedee – I`ve been wondering how you are going over there. It seems to be going quick but I hope it`s not for you though.

That will be a nice surprise for when you get home then :-). I am sure you are having a great time over there too.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

jatz Im having a lovely time…still waiting to see snow but the weather forecast says Sunday we should see some snow…I wont hold my breath though.

I received an email from Priceline this morning to say that there might be a longer then normal wait for delivery. Im 100% fine with that…3 weeks will suit me perfectly.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

That`s great, jatz. I`ve ordered several times from Priceline online and found them excellent – usually up to 10 days but it could be longer this time with 2 big promotions in 4 days so allow 2 weeks. They`ll send an email when the items are ready to be shipped and it`s usually less than 5 days after that. The items have always been perfectly packed for my orders. Have fun with your goodies.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.