8 yrs, 1 mth ago

Next Priceline Cosmetics 40% Off Sale (2016)

Does anyone know when it will be? Was the last one in November? There are a bunch of Innoxa foundation products I’m keen to try, but don’t have a spare $130 lying around.

13 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 8 yrs, 1 mth ago

Well Myer just happened to have the 40% off Innoxa sale still on, so I got the lavender primer and new concealer kit I was after. No bb creams so I couldn’t suss out the colours and the powders didn’t appeal in person, nor did they have the creme to powder compact I wanted, but I did grab an organic skincare essentials kit (daily moisturiser, purifying facial scrub and nourishing cleansing bar) for $17.50! I have the eye cream, night cream and serum, so having more matchy-match products makes me happy, even though I’m not that taken with the line. Good old Myer.

I tried to choose a lovely giant long burning candle but there were so many, they were so expensive and I didn’t know enough about the brands to decide (plus most of them smelled like those old toilet cakes from my primary school!) The Morgan and Finch from bed, bath and table was probably the best scent wise, but I imagine they’re full of nasty chemicals, so I gave it a miss. Wish I had bothered to read the candle/diffuser thread on here first!

• 8 yrs, 1 mth ago

I always stock up on Revlon, colour stay foundation during these sales!

• 8 yrs, 1 mth ago

That’s what the girls (women) at the old store were like, they were super keen to share their opinions and fav products. That’s what I want in a cosmetics salesperson. I know it’s just a sales position and working can be a pain, but in a role like that, being interested/invested in your product can make a huge difference (for everyone involved).

Mind you, I worked in a discount cosmetics store for a while and although I loved it and was a bit of a cosmetic junkie, I did feel like it was pretty unfulfilling work. Seeing the amount of money coming in and the amount of product going out did impart kind of a depressing sense of the world and its skewed priorities.

But then again… MAKEUPS.

• 8 yrs, 1 mth ago

Yeah like ‘sorry I want to exhange your goods for my money so you can get a paycheck’.

I would think beauty obsessed teens would be thrilled to work there. I know I would (probably dangerous though). I’ve seen happier kids at maccas. Ahh, kids these days…

I personally love it when I ask a SA something and they seem as excited as I am. You like your job then. Excellent.

• 8 yrs, 1 mth ago

From my memory in 2015 40% off make up sale was in the end of the march, (I was hospitalised at that time due to having a baby) So I hope it will be around march/ April. I also keen about make up sale, thanks for posting this thread. I have few vouchers to redeem, which I have kept safe for make up sale;)

• 8 yrs, 1 mth ago

I’m almost out of foundation and concealer but I’m holding off until the Cosmetics goody bag too see if it’s worth getting.

The staff at my Priceline are great – super friendly, helpful, if they don’t know something they will grab a staff member who does. Eighteen months ago it was different, a lot of younger staff who didn’t seem to want to be there. I HATE being served by people who make you feel like you’re a nuisance for being at the counter.

• 8 yrs, 1 mth ago

It might just be the resting bitch face vibe I give off but none of my Priceline sales staff are very friendly, at least not since the big store had to move to a tiny spot for renovations (maybe they’re all just cranky about it!). I miss the girls from the old store, they were ace.
    That hair mask is going to last me all year! And I really like the Marc Anthony blow drying cream so far, works well with an oil added.

• 8 yrs, 1 mth ago

Sales staff? Beauty consultant? Priceline chick?

Hmm that’s good to know! Ooh I hope it’s a good one, the bags can be so hit and miss (though I have to say this last Haircare bag was seriously good, no gimmicky crap).

• 8 yrs, 1 mth ago

Speaking of cosmetics goody bag, EmmaApple – a priceline worker person… what do you call those people who are on the floor at priceline?! :-/
    Uugghh I’m such a ditz.

Anyway she told me the next cosmetics goody bag will be in March/April 😀 That is all I know.

• 8 yrs, 1 mth ago

The Myer 40% off ended on the 10th, so bummed I missed that. I didn’t hear about the Priceline one. I only just discovered that I need these products in the last couple of days so wouldn’t have helped to know about the sales anyway 🙁 Always the way!

I’ve just dug out a tube of the Innoxa foundation we got in the last cosmetics goody bag and tried it again (last time the colour seemed off so I didn’t bother with it), and it actually seems an OK match now, so I’ll use that and try my hardest to use up my other powders too, that way I’ll actually need it when it comes on sale again. Priceline don’t appear to have the new correcting concealer palette that’s come out, do you think they’ll get it eventually? I need to email them…

Buying from Innoxa directly you can get 25% off your first order, free shipping over $50 and a free bronzer, which is not bad, but not as good as 40% off. Plus I need to test out the colours in store first. They only have 2 shades in the bb powder, and the lighter appears to be slightly pinker than the darker. I wish cosmetics companies would realise that us pale girls can be warm toned, too. But I can’t judge til I’ve seen them in person. Need more reviews!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.