6 yrs, 8 mths ago

NEW Mecca Max line: 206 products!

As you may or may not know, MECCA is dropping their new in-house brand on 1st August and I’m so excited!! I found a great article listing all of the products and prices here, check it out:

http://fashionjournal.com.au/beauty/news/heres-every-product-dropping-meccas-new-mecca-max-line

I’m wondering if I should buy it on the day (because I can’t contain my excitement) or if I should wait it out to see reviews first. What do you think? What are you interested in?

16 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 6 yrs, 7 mths ago

Ive been watching a few reviews on youtube that needed up giving average reviews. But I’m still excited to have look at the products and try them! especially with everything being under $50 pretty much.

• 6 yrs, 7 mths ago

Yep I love her videos, she presents very well and is so articulate compared to some Youtubers. I came across her when researching on Maslow & Co beauty boxes.

From memory, I think the primer and bronzer have been popular.

I think they have only been sent a small selection (6?) of the 200+ products on offer so still early days 😉

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Wow, I love her honesty. So refreshing. Have never come across her but glad I have now. She didn’t exactly rave about the products, so that’s mellowed down my excitement a lot. I’ll definitely be waiting for reviews.

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Yep – I`ve gone through and watched a few more videos and the products aren`t getting great feedback 🙁

The bronzer is a hit though.

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Hi beauties, for those interested in reviews, check out the one from Gooroo Beauty on youtube. She does really great reviews

Bring on 1 August!

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Gooroos video has dampened my interest somewhat. She didn`t seem overly impressed with the range.

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Oh wow there are vids already!! Thanks so much. Watching it now!

EDIT: already half-way through and it`s such an informative vid!

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Definitely interested in their products but will hold off to hear some reviews.

Most interested in the primers/setting sprays but who knows once I see more items in the flesh maybeeee I will be swayed with others too.

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

I didn’t know about this – thank you so much for sharing this news! I’ve only used the primers from Mecca’s current in-house line (and they are quite good) but I’m really looking forward to seeing the reviews of the new products.

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

I am interested in their base products – primers, powder foundation, powder, makeup setting spray, etc. but I am going to wait for reviews first before spending hundreds on them – I am a makeup artist and will need to buy multiple shades

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

Thanks for the article link! I’m excited that their prices are actually quite reasonable. I’m interested in the primer with SPF 30 in it but think I will wait until some reviews come out before I purchase it

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

I think I will wait for the reviews and see what’s worth buying.

• 6 yrs, 8 mths ago

I feel like MECCA wouldn`t skimp on quality but I think I`ll give it about a week too!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.