Cosmetic Bag

3,299 comments 423 voices

Replies

• 11 mths, 2 wks ago

free haircare box sounds like a good promotion

• 11 mths, 2 wks ago

PRICELINE HAIR CARE GIFT BOX …Starts today

FREE HAIRCARE GIFT BOX

Spend $39 or more in store or online on Haircare or Hair Accessories across participating brands & receive a FREE Haircare gift box. Must be completed in one transaction. While stocks last. Participating Brands includes: Cake, SheaMoisture, Clairol, Ogx, Pantene, Hask, Klorane, Solfine Crema Colour, Georgiemane, John Frieda, Grow, & Schwarzkopf.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

@Okatko I jumped on it and like you I purchased online. It was being packed by a store thats a reasonable distance from me but I thought I might get it today but then Ive found its went south instead of North so it wont be until Tuesday now.
    I picked up 2 bottles of the Olay miracle essence from my local Woolworths. They were getting rid of them and they were $16 each. Bargain. So I used my priceline purchase to by Loreal products instead. I grabbed a bottle of the midnight serum.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

@GeeJ I don’t know!!!!!! 😥 Why do I do this to myself? And I’m going to do it again! see new post above

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

@Meedee you probably know by now that Olay is included and is half price. I just bought it online and received an email that it is being packed by one of my local Priceline’s and not interstate so I should get it by next Tuesday/Wednesday (I hope).

For those that havent bought it yet but are teetering on the decision, double sisterclub points are on offer until the end of the day.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

The Priceline skincare gift bag is now available. Spend $69 or more across the participating skincare and suncare brands to receive bag worth over $200

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

One more thing, where are you going to stash this bag Okatko lol.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Anxious to see what it is. I’ve always found these bags to be worth the spend.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

I was thinking there would be one before Mothers Day Okatko. Hope that Olay and perhaps Loreal are brands included.

• 1 yr, 11 mths ago

Priceline skincare goody bag coming out next week. Other than it’s valued at over $200 and one of the participating brands is No7, that’s all I know

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.