5 yrs, 1 mth ago

Beautyheaven showbag @ the 2019 Easter Show?

I hope I haven’t let the cat out of the bag (in other words, spoil the surprise so to speak).

I’ve heard that Beautyheaven will have their own show bag at the Sydney Royal Easter Show this year….wow.

I think it will be priced at $20. Any guesses as to what will be in it? Will you buy it? (The latter may be a silly question in the majority of cases).

I think it will be sold by the same promotions company who will be selling the ELLE show bags – those lifestyle ones.

I wonder if BH members get bonus points for reviewing the items in this bag??

101 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 4 yrs, 1 mth ago

What were the bonus points worth last year? 10 ? I can’t remember.

• 4 yrs, 1 mth ago

I love that it has a Skin Physics vitamin C mask in it! I’ve been absolutely loving the vitamin c mist by SP from the GM so I can’t wait to try the matching mask! Woot!

• 4 yrs, 1 mth ago

Is it just me, or are there not as many contents in the bag this year? I’m not sure if I’ll pick it up again tbh.

• 4 yrs, 1 mth ago

I agree, tbh they all don’t seem very exciting compared to last year. I only got the ELLE bag and my sis got the WW bag. Both were amazing value. Not sure about this year’s offerings…

• 4 yrs, 1 mth ago

I bought it last year, but it`s definitely not as good this year. I`ll give it a miss this time.

• 4 yrs, 1 mth ago

Last year`s showbag was only $16 and content value was around $180

This year showbag costs $20 and content value around $100…

I didn`t pick one up last year because the contents are not very usable for me. This year I would probably use a few things but then the value is not as good

• 4 yrs, 1 mth ago

Probably the only time I wish I lived in Sydney lol! Us Gold Coast girls definitely miss out

• 4 yrs, 1 mth ago

Bh show bag is back again this year!

beautyheaven Showbag Contents:

Skin Physics Oxygen-C Hydrating Velvet Mask

Herbal Essence Argan Oil Shampoo

Herbal Essence Argan Oil Conditioner

Lano Face Base Vitamin E Day Cream 30ml

Urbane Mess Styling Fibre 30g

HASK Nourishing Shine Oil

Natio Daily Defence Face Moisturiser SPF 50+

Manicare Make-Up Removal Towel

Hollywood Fashion Secrets Bra Converting Clip

Revitanail Conditoning Remover Wipes

Mavala Mini Nail Polishes

Makeup Bag

OK! Magazine (Current issue)

NW Magazine (Current issue)

Showbag Price: $20

Total Value: $108

• 4 yrs, 1 mth ago

Is it going to be available online?

• 4 yrs, 1 mth ago

Last year, the showbag was available online, plus everyone who reviewed any of the products in the showbag got bonus points, even if they purchased those products in a regular shop. It was to make it fair for the non-Sydneysiders.

• 4 yrs, 12 mths ago

I’m flat out finalising a few reviews, but I noticed the QV Lotion listed on the Bh article instead of the QV Cream. A lot of members have uploaded reviews for BOTH of these products! I’ll email Bh.

• 4 yrs, 12 mths ago

Pulling in members from their recruitment drive? BH needs to email them and give them a warning, and remove the reviews. What is also not a good look is an A’kin ad on a Sukin product page.

• 4 yrs, 12 mths ago

Haha! an A`kin ad on a Sukin product page.

Still, if A`kin pays for advertising, it probably comes up on random pages.

• 4 yrs, 12 mths ago

Doing my last couple of reviews and was on the Sukin scrub. I usually flick through the other reviews in case they remind me of something I should mention. Lo and behold – 14 and 16 April almost word for word identical reviews.

• 5 yrs ago

I used the dragon’s blood face mask yesterday. It smells like a decomposing dragon! – Woof!

I’m pleasantly surprised by the Dermaveen cleanser. It’s recommended for dry skin, but my oily skin loves it!

• 5 yrs ago

Got mine at the show yesterday, along with Marie Claire, Women’s Health & a Wizz Fizz bag for nostalgia’s sake (I remember it fondly from childhood). Got some other things there too that were non-showbag related. I had fun patting lots of dogs, having my annual serving of Devonshire tea (I never drink tea or eat scones unless it’s at the Show) & exhausting myself walking around. My mum & I had a great day out.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.