7 yrs, 6 mths ago

Beauty Advent Calendars 2016

I recall the advent calendar thread from last year. I just happened to stumble on the Look Fantastic Beauty Advent Calendar for 2016, Ready for pre order 🙂

Anyone looking at an advent calendar this year? I am not a Christmas person at all, but this could make it somewhat more fun? LOL!!

What other Beauty Advent Calendars are people thinking about?

64 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Wow, these look like so much fun! Thanks for all the info ladies I will be looking for one to spoil myself with 😀 It would make the countdown to Christmas much more exciting!

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Mecca Cosmetica has a good 12-piece cracker collection, similar to an advent calender with generously sized items, from sunscreens to lip balm, lip gloss, a highlighter, primers, creams & lotions from their signature line for $120. That’s only $10 for each high quality item!

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Here’s a close up of what’s included

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

I saw this one in Aldi today. $39.95 it’s all Skincare, there are quite a few double ups too like there are 4 x2ml Serum

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Benefit’s calendars look pretty awesome but I usually purchase them after the new year when they’re 25% off or something. They can be quite expensive for the tiny samples you get.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

i think thats a rip off just for 24 samples no way.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

$450 for estee lauder!! omg!!!!

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

im so glad i got the loccainte one as i just love their products. .. totally in love.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

For those who might be interested, I have created a dedicated page on my blog to this years Advent Calendars and am adding more as I find them so you can see what is on offer all in the one place 🙂

http://candyfairyblogs.blogspot.com.au/p/advent.html

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

This is a great idea, Candyfairy. It can be super confusing enough to simply tune out.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Thanks so much for creating this thread. I raced to L’Occitane today and managed to get one of the last few advent calendars as a treat to myself. So looking forward to the beginning of December to start opening it!

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

I reckon you should start this one now Woo_Hoo – have to open the first few !

Get another different advent calendar for December !

Seemed to be plenty at the Miranda store.

• 7 yrs, 5 mths ago

Kassalee, I LOVE your thinking!!!!! Lovely for you to get your Mum another advent calendar this year. I`ll bet she cherishes her lovely daughter!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.