5 yrs, 4 mths ago

2018 Black Friday Beauty Sales

Black Friday is fast approaching. This year it will be on Friday 23 November 2018.

More Australian beauty brands are jumping on the Black Friday sales bandwagon each year.

As a result Black Friday is a great time in Australia to buy beauty products at discounted prices.

This year on the morning of Black Friday as a thank you to my Fabulous and Fun Life newsletter subscribers I will be emailing them my list of all the Australian beauty brands I am aware of that are having Black Friday specific sales.

If you want to receive this list of Black Friday beauty sales join the Fabulous and Fun Life Newsletter list now.

Click on this link to subscribe: https://www.fabulousandfunlife.com.au

We can also use this forum thread to share Black Friday beauty sales we become aware of.

143 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

I received my Mecca order today, got Drunk elephant night bright for $40, I have shared it on insta

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqwjX9LFZJA/

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

I’m finally back on the forum! I feel like I’ve been shopping for days!

Oh wait, I have been shopping for days!

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

I made the most of the 50% off cosmetics Priceline sale and got 2 different shades of the Australis Fresh and Flawless powder, Models Prefer Mineral Veil Powder, Covergirl Mascara (all repurchases), finally got my hands on the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer which I can never find in my shade, and I wanted to try a cheaper option for a setting spray to use for spraying my beauty blender for touch ups and eyeshadow brushes, rather than using my UD one, so picked up one by NYX.

Also got a few goodies in the 15% off Sephora sale: the Sephora Favourites Mask pack, a Beauty Blender pack with 2 BB’s 2 cleaning solids and a case, a Benefit pencil Sharpener, ABH brow wiz as I’m almost out, and an Arcona Cranberry Gommage scrub for a Chrissy present.

I wanted more but tried hard to resist!

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

Colourpop even though I intend to gift them 🙂

A bra from cotton on body 50%

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

Got nothing again this year. Oh, it was soooo hard to resist! But priorities won

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

Bought a few things from Chemist warehouse – free shipping and an extra 10%off. Also bought a couple of things from Clinique – free shipping and a full size free product with purchase.

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

I recently bought Smashbox priming trio too, when mecca has free shipping and it was very good value for money.

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

MECCA has free 3 deluxe sample lucky dip offer for today, plus three regular samples. In addition they have free shipping over $35 during this holiday season.

I bought drunk elephant skincare kit for $40 which was on my wish list. The offer is good for those who are keeping eye on something at Mecca, now there is a reason to buy it.

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

Which is really not an incentive at all as shipping is usually free when you spend over $100. So all you’re really getting is double points. PPP = pretty pathetic Priceline.

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

Totally agree Okatko. I was so disappointed when I went to their website.

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

Priceline has a Cyber Monday sale which starts tonight, online only. Double sister points & free shipping.

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

Just checked it out and free shipping is on spend of $100 and over.

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

Thanks Amazeballs16, may pick up some stuff with free shipping.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.