7 yrs, 2 mths ago

2017 Pantone colour of the year

Here is Pantone’s colour of the year for 2017 called Greenery. What do people think? I will be adding some cosmetics inspired by this colour.

46 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 7 yrs, 1 mth ago

Charlotte Tilbury The Rebel Eyeshadow Quad. None of the greens are the Pantone type of green, but it doesn’t matter:

http://www.charlottetilbury.com/au/luxury-palette-the-rebel.html

• 7 yrs, 1 mth ago

Here is a Pantone-inspired look for 2017 courtesy of Phyrra’s blog:

Sugarpill Spring Green Tutorial

Phyrra’s blog is fantastic for product suggestions, makeup looks etc for pale-skinned girls and cruelty-free beauty products. I love her makeup looks, but they won’t be for someone that prefers the no makeup thing.

• 7 yrs, 2 mths ago

Petal you bloody legend! I’d never know what the Pantone colour of the year was without your yearly updates! I don’t mind green. I like green eyeshadow. Maybe I’ll do green hair this year, I like the two-toned green ombré above.

• 7 yrs, 2 mths ago

Such a fresh green! But I won’t be wearing it on my face- more a wardrobe choice for me.

• 7 yrs, 2 mths ago

I do like the colour, and the reason they chose iy, but don’t see myself using it outside of the NYX primer I love using

• 7 yrs, 2 mths ago

I love the colour, but not sure about green makeup. Gorgeous shade of green, but I have never even worn green clothing very often. Usually just makes me look kind of sick. Doubt I’ll try green eyeshadow or lippie or anything, but can imagine it looking really awesome on ladies with different colouring to mine.

• 7 yrs, 2 mths ago

Green eye liner really brings out the green in my eyes, which are a grey/blue/green shade. I often use it.
    I use a green CC cream to cover a few reddish areas on my face and I think green finger & toe nails look fab.
    I love using lime green to decorate my house, its such a cheerful & relaxing shade to look at.

• 7 yrs, 2 mths ago

I love green eye shadows, not so keen on wearing it on my lips. The dark green lipstick on Ri-Ri looks great on her, tho

• 7 yrs, 2 mths ago

Very Interesting!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.