6 yrs, 6 mths ago

2017 Holiday Collections & Beauty Advent Calendars

I know it’s too early to be thinking about Christmas but who’s excited by the upcoming releases of Holiday Collections and Beauty Advent Calendars?!

I’ve already purchased Tarte’s Big Book of Blush Vol. III (not knowing it was a holiday edition) and have my eye on the Look Fantastic’s Advent Calendar which is already out for pre-orders ahead of its October 10 release date.

There’s an amazing array of beauty advent calendars catering for all sorts of budgets. There’s a good summary on this site: http://theldndiaries.com/beauty-advent-calendar-guide-2017/

Beauties, what do you have your eye on?

398 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

Bump!

Thanks Tiger I thought that you had one! ♡♡♡

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

Whoops I see you commented on the new one now Sparkle 😀

Edited my comment!

For any other peeps who might want a gander, the new thread is here:

comment

• 5 yrs, 4 mths ago

Trying to avoid temptation this year as I overspent on beauty products last year Sparkle 77. I might see if there’s still any I fancy come sales time 😀

• 6 yrs, 2 mths ago

I was in Melbourne for a couple of days and I went shopping in DJ’s. I came across the Clinique Advent Calendar. Did I buy it? No I didn’t it was still $115 so I decided to leave it but I was very tempted! So there might still be a few around if anyone is interested 🙂

• 6 yrs, 2 mths ago

It is great value for $50 Tiger, jatz and Trish but they have definitely cut a few corners to trim the cost up. I am guessing that they didn’t make enough profit off last years so they have really reigned it in last year. Still good fun and lets face it, it is nice to have little treats that are a surprise.

• 6 yrs, 2 mths ago

Sparkle, I’m really glad you opened this, I was concerned some of the products could be out of date if you left it to December. You deserve a treat, and a beauty one without calories is perfect, after your last few days! Enjoy and indulge.

• 6 yrs, 2 mths ago

Wonder if Annette’s chocolates went past Day 21? Surely they went to 24 or 25?

• 6 yrs, 2 mths ago

They look great Sparkle – Even better getting it at half price. 🙂

• 6 yrs, 2 mths ago

I was holding off until Christmas to open my Body Shop Avent Calendar but I have two of the same so I decided to open one. It was really hard to get the item out so I just pulled the trays out. 2016 had draws which were really lovely and made it feel luxe but this just didn’t. The products are still good and I got it for 1/2 price so I’m still really happy.

• 6 yrs, 2 mths ago

Great job opening it!! Looks good!! What`s your fav items so far?

• 6 yrs, 2 mths ago

To be honest dara nothing really jumps out so I guess it`s all equal. Last years had slightly more variety and included a nude lip pencil, brown liner, just better stuff.

• 6 yrs, 2 mths ago

Aww darn sounds like they were a bit lazy with their choices!! I def want to get a LookFantastic one this year. Need to keep my eyes peeled for when they come out.

• 6 yrs, 2 mths ago

I hope you get plenty of pampering out of all your Body Shop goodies, Sparkle

• 6 yrs, 2 mths ago

I must admit Indie I always feel fresher and sparkle a bit more when I sniff nice scents. The Body Shop always has had amazing fruity smells going on.

• 6 yrs, 2 mths ago

Such a nice variety Sparkle. As long they are sealed it still should be fresh.

• 6 yrs, 2 mths ago

Yep all good Harmony I am going to have good DYI days playing with this lot.

• 6 yrs, 2 mths ago

Looks fantastic Sparkle, such a great deal at half price too! what a treat 🙂

• 6 yrs, 3 mths ago

NOOOOO! I just went to get the Clinique and Khiels from DJ’s and they are sold out 🙁 Oh well I was probably getting too excited with myself anyway.

• 6 yrs, 3 mths ago

Thank you for your excitement jatz and Trish I had to order online so it’ll be a few days getting here. I am going to pack it up and forget about it. I am a mother of 3 and it is crazy busy in December so I need a little daily gift to pep me up. It is $170 full price so I could afford to pay full price at that time of the year.

I have done it once now and I am addicted!!!

• 6 yrs, 3 mths ago

OMG, I have just got my advent calendar for next year for half price ($85) from the Body Shop!!!! I have been checking and stalking again and it’s paid off!!!

http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/search?q=advent+calendars&submit=

• 6 yrs, 3 mths ago

That`s fabulous, Sparkle. I agree, tho, do treat yourself now. You can always treat yourself with next year`s advent calendar

• 6 yrs, 3 mths ago

Oh gosh Sparkle that is great news. I would be hopeless and open them all now. I couldn`t wait till December 😛 Do you just put it away and try and forget that it is there?

• 6 yrs, 3 mths ago

Sparkle, that`s brilliant BUT you need to open it NOW – take one day at a time in January and thoroughly enjoy the experience. If you leave it until December, 2018 many of the products could be out of date before you get to enjoy them!!! Have fun and indulge yourself!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.