8 yrs, 3 mths ago

200,000th Review

Ladies! Go and do a review galore! BH is close to 200,000 reviews and you can win a $1,000 beauty pack!

The details:

“That’s right, beauties! We’re oh-so-close to reaching a whopping 200,000 product reviews on beautyheaven, and to celebrate, we’re giving you the chance to win an amazing $1000 beautyheaven prize pack!

Winning is super straightforward – all you need to do is get busy over the next couple of weeks reviewing products on beautyheaven, and if you submit the 200,000 review, we’ll crown you our 200,000th reviewer and send you a whole slew of glorious beauty products.”

Will you submit beautyheaven’s 200,000th review?!

27 comments 20 voices

Replies

• 1 yr ago

What’s the total now? Must be less…what a shame

• 2 yrs, 10 mths ago

Congratulations Coconut Jayne you deserve it.

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

argh i just posted all my reviews damn it unlucky me, i guess i will have to go out and buy a bunch of new things to review, oh well

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

Congratulations Coconut Jayne!

Looking forward to seeing you post up a photo of your prize!

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

Thank you all so much!! I post a pic for sure 🙂 xx

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

Coconut Jayne, congrats you lucky girl!!!!

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

Yahoo!!! Congrats again! Enjoy your prize Coconut Jayne, it sounds amazing! Can you post a pic when you get it, I would love to see what $1000 worth of goodies looks like 🙂

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

So happy for you Coconut Jayne

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

Congrats Coconut Jayne!

• 8 yrs, 3 mths ago

Congratulations, CoconutJayne. SOOOOOO pleased for YOU and delighted it has gone to a regular forumite and not someone who has done 1 review! I can imagine your excitement.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.