8 yrs, 2 mths ago

PRICELINE GOODY BAG 12th February to the 24th February 2016

With much thanks to misfortune Ive made this a new thread.

$40 Spend required to get the Goody Bag

35 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 8 yrs, 2 mths ago

Lots of great hauls… well done! 🙂

On a kind of related note…. does anyone remember approx when they had the last 40% off hair sale? I’m thinking it was fairly recently? Hoping another one comes up soon as I’m nearly out of some essentials (brands that weren’t included in this deal sadly!)

• 8 yrs, 2 mths ago

Picked this up today! woo!
    Purchased:
    Garnier Olia Haircolour $5.60 (normally costs $17.99! I would have bought more but they only had 1 on the shelf)
    3 x L’Oreal Elvive Shampoo & Conditioner Sets (I loved the Total Repair that I trialled so much I bought the Colour Protect and Anti-Breakage formulas to try) $24.96
    2 x L’Oreal Total Repair Instant Miracle Restoring Treatment $11.18.
    Total spend $41.74

All this for $41.74! Such a bargain! I love that Priceline puts the brands included in the Goody Bag on sale. Haven’t redeemed my vouchers yet.

• 8 yrs, 2 mths ago

I prefer hair products which contain natural ingredients so I won’t be taking advantage of this. Looks great for people who use a lot of hair care products and don’t mind using products containing more chemical ingredients. In recent years I’ve started to use more natural based products which I’m happy with.

• 8 yrs, 2 mths ago

Soo I also got my first hair goody bag. Pretty happy with everything, hair dye will be rehomed to family. My Mum’s already put a claim on the bag for shopping.

• 8 yrs, 2 mths ago

Darn, I think I will head down their tomorrow, I love goodie bags 🙂

• 8 yrs, 2 mths ago

I was determined to go get the goodie bag so i said stuff you sickness and got it haha. Such good value!

• 8 yrs, 2 mths ago

I picked up mine today, spent $42.35 to qualify. It’s my first haircare goody bag from Priceline, so while I’m quite excited about it, I fear on how long it will take me to get through everything!

• 8 yrs, 2 mths ago

Thanks Mayday and Lina, its a quarterly one so I’m glad to know it applies as cash, thats awesome! Mines only around $4 but hey it makes a difference haha. All the more motivation to get to Priceline now!!

• 8 yrs, 2 mths ago

Also ladies do you think that if you have a rewards voucher say for $5, would you then need to spend $45 to qualify for the bag?

• 8 yrs, 2 mths ago

I am very tempted to buy it but i woke up super sick today so I’m dying all the couch and don’t plan on making a trip to the shops lol. Did just play around with an online order but I’m trying to justify the postage cost, hmmmm.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.