6 yrs, 4 mths ago

Best Hair Straightener $100 or less

Basically as the title says, I would also like to go to the shops and buy it so i prefer not online,

thanks beauties

6 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 6 yrs, 4 mths ago

I’ve never owned a GHD, maybe one day but the other week I bought a VS Sassoon straightener and it also does waves and curls for $49.95. it said it was a Christmas edition one. I am loving it because it is light, gives a range of temperatures. Heats up quick and it has keratin plates.

I like how I can do waves on my hair which I could never do with my other VS Sassoon one that actually costs a bit more than this one. I’m not complaining re the price either. It works a treat.

• 6 yrs, 4 mths ago

I do think hair straigtener is something worth investing in. I paid $299 for my GHD, but i have been using it for more than 10 years now. Good quality hair straightener is less damaging for the hair because they come up to heat faster.

• 6 yrs, 4 mths ago

I agree with this. A hair straightener is an investment, not an expense. I`ve put my GHD to some serious use. It`s been all over the world with me. I`ve since invested in a GHD hairdryer and a couple of their hairbrushes. No going back once you`ve bought the real deal.

• 6 yrs, 4 mths ago

Im a hairdresser and ive never come across a hair straightener worth it for $100 or less some do straighten ok but there no good for your hair and they dont last by the time your go through a few of them you my as well save up a little more and get a muk on sale, if taken care of they will last many many years. They protect your hair from damage and you will always get frizz free shiny hair plus im sure they come with 2 years replacement warranty and there just as good as ghds if not better as far as im concerned.

• 6 yrs, 4 mths ago

Get a MUK!

• 6 yrs, 4 mths ago

Get a MUK!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.