8 yrs, 8 mths ago

The Bachelor (July 2015)

I plan to watch this tomorrow night so I’m wondering who else is a fan?

151 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 7 yrs, 6 mths ago

Usually I’m a sucker for the bachelor and bachelorette but I have hardly watched this season because Richie seems kind of boring to me and very scripted. Makes the same comments about all of the girls. I’m excited to see what the bachelorette is like- Georgia Love I think her name is? She seems lovely.

• 7 yrs, 6 mths ago

Ok so I have missed 2 weeks of the Batchelor and not missed seeing Richie lol. Tuned in last night and was trying to work out the girls again, had to jog my memory. I see there are some that I liked from the beginning there so will have to watch now.

• 7 yrs, 7 mths ago

Not interested in the Bachelor and have never watched it. Looking forward to Australia’s Next Top Model on Foxtel which starts in September.

• 7 yrs, 7 mths ago

Personally I’m enjoying The Bachelor but it is less interesting now that Keira has left

• 7 yrs, 7 mths ago

Keira was far too firey for him, he needs a “text book” girl

• 7 yrs, 7 mths ago

Agreeed

• 7 yrs, 7 mths ago

I miss Keira already 🙁 She had real style and spunk. Loved her hairstyle. Richie is not appealing to me at all. Find him annoying and cardboardy.

• 7 yrs, 7 mths ago

I was highly insulted about the baby episode. Truely the test of a woman is how maternal she is!! Not!!
    Surely scrapping the bottom of the barell. Very disappointed bachelor in a show I have previously enjoyed although trash I know.

• 7 yrs, 7 mths ago

My sister is friends with one of the ex contestants who was evicted. They are not allowed to say anything as per contracts they sign but apparently Richie is just a bit of a closed book.

• 7 yrs, 7 mths ago

There was an article on smh today which I could of written.
    It says everything I said yesterday lol.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/reality/the-bachelor-australia-2016-boring-regressive-and-leaving-a-lot-to-be-desired-20160811-gqpwio.html

Boring regressive and nothing about Richie

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.