12 yrs, 2 mths ago

My Kitchen Rules 2012

Anyone watching this show?

How are you liking it so far?

I thought the Greek siblings were absolutely lovely and Jennifer (the yeah girl) is super annoying 😀

51 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 12 yrs ago

I would have liked Nic and Rocco to have won, i just think they were better than Jen and Leigh.

• 12 yrs ago

i thought the nicest teams were the greeks and the soldiers but didnt think much of thomas and carla

• 12 yrs ago

i love this show one of my favourites, great news to hear the girls won, i love manou gorgous especially his accent

• 12 yrs ago

Awww 🙁 i thought boys were better tonight

Agreed! But still happy coz it was an SA team 🙂

• 12 yrs ago

wow, was looking close. I’m happy the girls won but also wished it was the boys, lol. Lucky I wasn’t the judge!

• 12 yrs ago

Awww 🙁 i thought boys were better tonight

• 12 yrs ago

Go Nic & Rocco! Not a fan of Leigh & Jennifer from day one.

• 12 yrs ago

Being in QLD and an hour behind, I will try to watch it without spoiling it for myself, so I will *not* check my twitter, fb, forums or go online until MKR finishes our time!

_I highly doubt I can restrain myself though_.

It’s on now! Time to get watching

• 12 yrs ago

Being in QLD and an hour behind, I will try to watch it without spoiling it for myself, so I will not check my twitter, fb, forums or go online until MKR finishes our time!

I highly doubt I can restrain myself though.

• 12 yrs ago

I normally watch this online the next day but I’m going to watch the finale tonight! I can’t decide who I want to win – both teams certainly deserve to be here. I think it will be a close one.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.