14 yrs ago

Masterchef 2010

What are your thought on this years series?

115 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 13 yrs, 6 mths ago

i miss masterchef too =(

i wish adam and callum the best of luck! they’ll both go so far 🙂

• 13 yrs, 8 mths ago

Already suffering withdrawl from Masterchef!! Weeknights seems so much more…lonely!! now (how sad am I! lol). Looking forward to next year already. 🙂

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

I never knew adam was a lawyer for Disneyland in Tokyo

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

I can’t wait to buy Adam’s cookbook!! Callum’s got his whole life ahead of him and it’s looking bright 🙂 Adam wants to set up a Japanese pub, don’t know the technical term for it but it’s would be an amazing place.

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

I agree Molly, very happy for both of them they seems like such nice people, and they did a great job last night.

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

Was so happy to see Adam win and that Callum got a great start with his scholarship and $10,000. They both did so well. I think Adam will set up his own restuarant.

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

Its over! 🙁

Really did love the finale, was better than last years, but I think last years season in general was better (lol probably because I’m a Poh fan).

😀 so much spare time on my hands now, which means more time on BH!

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

Yay Masterchef is starting in a few minutes!! 😀

Hope Adam wins! But I won’t be unhappy if Callum does either!

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

I never really understood the Masterchef hype before but I really got into the second half of this season. I don’t know what makes the show just so damn addictive!

Well I would really love it if Adam were to win. I agree with you, lynx. Adam appears to have a genuine and gracious character about him. He definitely does have the skills and motivation to become the next Masterchef. Although, I really do admire Callum’s skills and abilities as a cook especially considering how young he is. I kept thinking he wouldn’t make it but he continuously proved me wrong.

Cannot wait until tonight! 🙂 🙂 🙂

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

Callum so reminds me of Jamie Oliver. I think both Adam and Callum are fab cooks, though I would love Adam to win. He creates the most awe inspiring dishes and there is usually a story behind his creations. He’s so respectful of his fellow competitors, and I think even if he doesn’t win he will show such gracious and admirable defeat. Whatever the outcome, they are both already winners I feel.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.