14 yrs, 7 mths ago

‘500 Days of Summer’

I saw this yesterday with my best friend, and since it was sunday, a packet of doughnuts..lol.anyway i absolutley loved it, has anyone else seen it yet? joseph-gordon levitt and zooey deschanel were a match made in heaven and i love how it wasn’t the typical hollywood-bullshit-love story

76 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 14 yrs, 4 mths ago

I saw the preview the other day, looks really good. Can`t wait to see it, especially after all your good reviews. Thanks!

• 14 yrs, 4 mths ago

I saw the preview the other day, looks really good. Can`t wait to see it, especially after all your good reviews. Thanks!

• 14 yrs, 4 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 4 mths ago

• 14 yrs, 4 mths ago

Ah, I want to see it!

• 14 yrs, 4 mths ago

Ah, I want to see it!

• 14 yrs, 4 mths ago

Ah, I want to see it!

• 14 yrs, 4 mths ago

Ah, I want to see it!

• 14 yrs, 4 mths ago

everything abouthe film really came together to make it cute and quirky and easy to watch. love the end, it was a bit cliche but totally fitting.

• 14 yrs, 4 mths ago

everything abouthe film really came together to make it cute and quirky and easy to watch. love the end, it was a bit cliche but totally fitting.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.