14 yrs, 3 mths ago

2010 tv shows

So what tv shows are you looking forward to coming back?
And are there any new ones you’ve seen that look great?

I cant wait for Brothers and Sisters, Greys Anatomy, Desperate housewives, heroes, Lost, Nip Tuck, Private Practice, Mercy (please bring it back it was good), Californication, Lost (the last season where all the questions are answered),,Ghost Whisperer, Dr Who, City HomicideSVU, Cold Case and heaps more that I have probably forgotten

As for new ones, I saw a sneak peak for Courtney Cox’s Cougar Town – I will definitely have a look as it looks funny. The Good Wife also looks good (Chris Noth from SATC).

39 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 3 yrs, 3 mths ago

I’m glad Greys anatomy is still on in 2021.

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

Oh I love TRUE BLOOD! Thats a really great show that hits reality hard.
    Also looking forward to new season of glee at the end of the year. Hung is pretty good too!

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

Dr Who was on Saturday. New series and a new Dr very soon. Love this show, The Good Wife is also good.

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

I have also been watching family guy ever since it started. I love it! Stewie is soooo funny! Evil but cute. LOL

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

omg yesss i miss glee as well!! yeshh of cuorse theyre gonna air it this year!!!!! ……i hopee

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

not happy! i missed out cougartown last week too VGG! But definitely not for this week!

You know i miss Glee though and not sure whether they’re gonna air it this year or not.

Also watched goodwife and already hooked on it!

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

Dayummm…. missed out CougarTown ohh well…. (Also missed out Neighbours last night) :O DEVO !

• OH EM GEE – ! White Collar is back on nxt Friday at 10pm !!! 😀
      (Which means i get to check out Matt Bomer again) 😉
  • 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

Not sure, Hachoo. You might be able to catch it online.

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

Damn wasn’t home so missed cougar town. anyone know if there’s going to be a repeat of it?

• 14 yrs, 2 mths ago

i ‘m liking so you think you can dance, amazing talent!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.