13 yrs, 10 mths ago

2010 Eurovision

Starts tonigth with the semi finals on Saturday and the Final on Sunday.

This is fun to watch and some of the overseas bands and singers are really good.

Does anyone else like Eurovision?

I also like the commentary!

11 comments 32 voices

Replies

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

i watched the last hour of it with the boyfriend he loves the french guy lol

• 13 yrs, 9 mths ago

I loveeeeee Eurovision, was a pretty good series this year. Love the diversity from the weird acts to the amazing ones you want to hear again. I think Denmark had such a great song this year!

• 13 yrs, 10 mths ago

I love Germany, Eric Saade is the hottest thing ever!!

• 13 yrs, 10 mths ago

I loved france, they were so fun! did anyone see the mob dance? watch it, so cool!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm2_SzSx4e0

• Bronze
    13 yrs, 10 mths ago

I love it, it makes me laugh so hard, some of the dance moves are so corny, but some of them are actually really good! I really liked the Ukraine this year. And the guy and his guitar, whichever country that was. Looking at what won, I have to say that Europeans certainly have different taste in music from here in Oz.

• 13 yrs, 10 mths ago

This was my 1st time watching Eurovision. I LOVED it!!! especially when everyone in all the countries did the dance at the same time. There were many really great songs. I couldn’t choose.

• 13 yrs, 10 mths ago

I love Eurovision, even if I cant understand alot of what they are singing, and yes it is fun

• 13 yrs, 10 mths ago

I really enjoyed Iceland, Albania and Greece last night and they all made it to the final.

• 13 yrs, 10 mths ago

oh thanks! now a tough decision… eurovision or masterchef?? lol!

• 13 yrs, 10 mths ago

Hi Addictedxx, its onSBS at 7.3pm, enjoy!

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.